• The KillerFrogs

Update on Recruiting Weekend?

PhillyFrog

I think we'll load up on the DL in 2015. B. Henderson might move down to a 3-tech. And we desperately need to keep Breylin Mitchell in the barn.

Looks like we have added a full bushel of DBs in this class. Future Baylor killers. GP knows what he's doing, we'll swarm them like bees.

smufrogger

Walter Sobchak said:
It is poking fun at stupid racist stereotypes.  Its African American btw...have some respect and quit being so racist saying black.  It's not 1958...geez.
So using black is racist? My black friend is West Indies- he detests being called African American- there is no way you can see someone and k no w with any certainty their country of descent nor nationality. Never understood the term any more than any white person should be called European American.

Westsider

smufrogger said:
So using black is racist? My black friend is West Indies- he detests being called African American- there is no way you can see someone and k no w with any certainty their country of descent nor nationality. Never understood the term any more than any white person should be called European American.
Will you guys please give it up. So stupid.