• The KillerFrogs

Unis for Next Week?

Planks

Yeah I’m assuming it’s black white black and the delay is to give as little time as possible for fan backlash. Nike revealed those Grey black grey uniforms for the rose bowl so early, there was too much time for fans to complain and get TCU to change. TCU isn’t making that mistake this time.

I could see the players wanting black white black, and so TCU is giving it to them. TCU is going with what the players want as they’ve earned it. It wouldn’t be my choice but us fans will just have to deal with it.

Putt4Purple

I lifted this off Twitter. Wondering if these will be revealed?
Personally I think those should wait. This is probably an intern leak.
This is telling me it is Black Helmets, White jersey with purple numerals and purple pants. I'm OK with it, If I am correct, because purple is displayed and not just black. Go Frogs!

Horny4TCU

Yep as if Outlander and Fiddler On The Roof had a love child.
classic movies musicals GIF
season 2 starz GIF by Outlander

rM3panno

Maybe it doesn’t matter what the fans think. In todays college football world where coaches like Dykes have an open door policy it’s possible they put the decision to the team between purple vs black and the team picked. Who knows…I’m just ready to kick some Dawg butt

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I lifted this off Twitter. Wondering if these will be revealed?
Personally I think those should wait. This is probably an intern leak.
One will probably be revealed on the tshirts during the trophy celebration. The other will be seen on African kids somewhere only UN people will see them…probably ours.

TCUWIN

Yeah I’m assuming it’s black white black and the delay is to give as little time as possible for fan backlash. Nike revealed those Grey black grey uniforms for the rose bowl so early, there was too much time for fans to complain and get TCU to change. TCU isn’t making that mistake this time.

I could see the players wanting black white black, and so TCU is giving it to them. TCU is going with what the players want as they’ve earned it. It wouldn’t be my choice but us fans will just have to deal with it.
I know not everyone will like the color scheme on any given weekend. I just keep telling myself…the players picked it so let’s go. I’m cheering for the players in the jersey as well as my University. It might help that I am color blind so Color scheme doesn’t matter to me.