• The KillerFrogs

Uniforms vs OSU

Sebastian S

I am confused lol, we are wearing Purple - Black -Black this weekend right?

Different from the one you referenced above:

Rose_Bowl_Game_Wisconsin_v_TCU_ZXyOhv6Ae_wl.jpg

cf2118cf-e324-55a1-8321-9daadbc2f3ce.image.jpg

Zubaz

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Black jersey. Black pants. Just absolutely terrible.
Yeah see the posts below that.

I'll disagree with "Absolutely terrible" though. Absolutely terrible is grey jersey grey pants. The Kansas pajama combo. I'd prefer purple pants, but Purple helmet / Black Jersey / Black pants is fine.

I was wrong above too, we wore the black pants for the Kansas State blackout game.
635510834961082114-USATSI-8192858.jpg

Eight

curious, since most of the discord about the uniforms is over games lost in the uniforms and not whether the poster likes of dislikes a combo is there any combination the frogs have never lost a game in while wearing?

dawg

Assuming we're going with the Chrome Dome, not the matte purple? Either way, I approve of this look. Not that the team or equipment staff asked for my approval. Nonetheless, I give it.

Zubaz

curious, since most of the discord about the uniforms is over games lost in the uniforms and not whether the poster likes of dislikes a combo is there any combination the frogs have never lost a game in while wearing?
Best I can tell, we've never played a game, and therefore never lost a game, wearing Grey Frogskin Helmet, Grey Frogskin Jersey, Grey Frogskin Pants.