• The KillerFrogs

Uhoh, Urban...

Frog_Fan71

FOIA would be enough to get them from Ohio State.

Yes, if they actually went through the process to obtain them. If not, it could force their hand to do so. The FCC doesn't take lightly to the manipulation and/or destruction of such contents. However, given the current regime, who knows.

I just hope someone does it.

Mean Purple

As a college football fan I am so sick of seeing the cover ups and looking the other way tactics. People are only sorry that they got caught...when they got caught. (Smith would still be at tosu if McMurphy did not release the first report). And it has happened way too long. Women shook with fear due to the menace that Tom Osborne released on society (Lawrence Phillips). Thugs brought onto teams because they were pass rushers. And on and on and on...

What the hell is wrong with people?!

netty2424

McMurphy is going to go all night. And I am here for it.
As they say hindsight is 20/20, but I think if McMurphy does have more to share, he didn't play his cards right by holding back.

The board has now made a final decision to keep Urban Meyer.

Unless McMurphy has a video of UM holding Zach's wife while Zach tuned her up, I don't think much will matter at this point. The board has made a decision and I don't see them looking back at what seems now to be McMurphy's rehashing of already known facts.

Chongo94

As they say hindsight is 20/20, but I think if McMurphy does have more to share, he didn't play his cards right by holding back.

Unless McMurphy has a video of UM holding Zach's wife while Zach tuned her up, I don't think much will matter at this point. The board has made a decision and I don't see them looking back at what seems now to be McMurphy's rehashing of already known facts.

I think so too. He should’ve released everything in one huge fireball. You can already see the OSU white trash attempting to assert the narrative’s momentum.

TX_Krötenechse

You’re not paying attention. The report that OSU released has already given us information more damning than what McMurphy reported. Meyer’s willful erasure of evidence during the investigation should be enough by itself to ensure he is fired, and would be, if OSU were not morally bankrupt.

kidkarr

Unless he has no real beef with UM and his play is to expose an entire university or hell even an entire sport. He may be going big and needed to see how this “Prestigious” institution would handle known corruption!

Chongo94

You’re not paying attention. The report that OSU released has already given us information more damning than what McMurphy reported. Meyer’s willful erasure of evidence during the investigation should be enough by itself to ensure he is fired, and would be, if OSU were not morally bankrupt.

True but as you said yourself, they’re morally bankrupt so it’s really a moot point, sadly.

Frog_Fan71

To be sure, even if the data is deleted from the phone, it can usually be recovered with the proper forensics tools, such as a Cellebrite device. Having personal experience with these devices, it is amazing at what they can do. Anyone who knows how mobile phones work, know that they are nothing more than a sleek UI with a database back end. As such, these devices utilize a database to store records in. These records would consist of applications installed, phone logs, and actual copies of text messages, even if they were deleted from the messaging application.

The deleted data persists, just like on standard laptops/desktops until the data is actually overwritten due to space constraints.

Urbs best be blowin' up that SMS, otherwise, these files are still locally recoverable.

But yes, a factory reset will wipe all data.

Mean Purple

Keep in mind, they'll be hitting on that report more over the next few days. And then it will fire up for their 4th game. This is gonna haunt him for a long time. My guess is he retires after this year. The pr is going to be year long bad for tosu. This was the worst example of crisis communications management I have seen in a long long time. I have seen some really bad ones.

That ohio state thought this would end it...considering all that is in that very damning report the released...is shocking.

And big 10 coaches are going to use all of it in recruiting.

Mean Purple

Just to be sure, even if the data is deleted from the phone, it can usually be recovered with the proper forensics tools, such as a Cellebrite device. Having personal experience with these devices, it is amazing at what they can do. Anyone who knows how mobile phones work, know that they are nothing more than a sleek UI with a database back end. As such, these devices utilize a database to store records in. These records would consist of applications installed, phone logs, and actual copies of text messages, even if they were deleted from the messaging application.

The deleted data persists, just like on standard laptops/desktops until the data is actually overwritten due to space constraints.

Urbs best be blowin' up that SMS, otherwise, these files are still locally recoverable.
My guess is the school destroyed it for him. It was obvious that they couldn't care less about justice on this. This was a football decision.

Last edited:

Frog_Fan71

I dare say that even baylor handled their situation far better than buckass- did. I can't stand baylor just because of who they are, but I can tolerate buckass- even less.