• The KillerFrogs

Uhoh, Urban...

Ron Swanson

Whatever the OST motivation, this leave of absence business shut down some snarky self-righteous crap at Sicem365. To answer the Baylor self-serving rhetorical question of tonight, it took Ohio State about 8 hours to do the right thing.

I wouldn’t go that far yet... they likely are doing this to buy themselves some time and hope it blows over, and then just give him some mild punishment for PR purposes

^^^^

That was three weeks ago. It was clear they would never fire Urban, they were just trying to figure out how best to handle keeping him with the least blowback

netty2424

Lets kick their ass
cheer-gif-16.gif

netty2424

ESPN knows Gameday in Arlington (or more likely Sundance Square) would be a complete [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] show for one of their marquee brands. I’m betting Gameday goes to Austin (USC) or Auburn (LSU) that week. Most likely Auburn, since UT/USC is on Fox opposite our game.
Auburn has Washington week 1. If they lose, no game day for LSU. USC has Stanford week 1. If they lose no game day for UT.

Good chance TCU and tOSU are undefeated.

Mean Purple

Already posted on this thread, but this is worth noting over and over. This is beyond baylor. They didn't hide a report...they changed it after it was reported by the press. 3 years after the felony arrest occurred and 1 day after the press released the real report. By press, that means McMurphy.

This would seem to be a police corruption issue as well. Midwest values...

Frog_Fan71

Click the link and read the thread...

What these idiots don't understand is that even though they were removed from the phone, the carrier keeps logs of all transactional data for text messages. All of these text messages, in their entirety, can be obtained via subpoena.

I truly hope someone presses the issue.

I hope this gets done!

DickBumpastache

I originally predicted 2 games. I think it’s insane - although totally believable for this school - that CUM wasn’t fired...

That said, I love that tOSU thinks this game will be a breeze. Otherwise scumbag would be on the sidelines.

Hope we beat them by a million.