• The KillerFrogs

Uh oh. Another player gone.

Two players don’t have numbers. Didn’t make it in.

Losing a 4 star 2017 recruit and a very high 3 star recruit from 2017 class makes the 2017 national class ranking go plummeting down below Baylor’s and TTechs class to #50 in the nation.

Crap. Manning also as of yesterday now talking to Aggots and they want him bad.

Issahaku also gone. Osborne also gone (4 star 2018). Doggone it !!

netty2424

Two players don’t have numbers. Didn’t make it in.

Losing a 4 star 2017 recruit and a very high 3 star recruit from 2017 class makes the 2017 national class ranking go plummeting down below Baylor’s and TTechs class to #50 in the nation.

Crap. Manning also as of yesterday now talking to Aggots and they want him bad.

Issahaku also gone. Osborne also gone (4 star 2018). Doggone it !!
tenor.gif

CountryFrog

If all they need are numbers, I would hope that the coaches would give them numbers. I realize that they have a lot of players and some have to wear the same numbers, but for goodness sake, get those players numbers so that they won't keep quitting the team.
Just give them all number 2. Even if we have multiple 2s on the field I can't believe that would ever result in an actual penalty.

Bob

Just give them all number 2. Even if we have multiple 2s on the field I can't believe that would ever result in an actual penalty.
Is Alpha-numeric acceptable? Like A-1 for somebody good, or 4-F if they aren't. Also, couldn't we assign Song;s number to somebody? Its not like he's ever going to play anyway.

TX_Krötenechse

I know this is a troll, but just to reassure anyone who is reading this and has concerns:

- We already knew that Manning and Issahaku were off the team, this is not a new revelation
- Manning may still come back
- Every school has decommits, this is normal
- Every school has player attrition, this is normal
- Recruiting rankings mean pretty much nothing, especially not a year later. Tech and Baylor will lose players from their 2017 classes too and may have already done so for all I know

PO Frog

Is Alpha-numeric acceptable? Like A-1 for somebody good, or 4-F if they aren't. Also, couldn't we assign Song;s number to somebody? Its not like he's ever going to play anyway.
Of course it's okay - every guy in Zebra Frog's hypothetical has alpha numeric. A ref wouldn't do it if it were illegal.