• The KillerFrogs

Two years ago..

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I still cannot believe that two years ago, Scott Nix passed away. When I got that call at 4:00am, I knew that something bad had happened and sure enough it had.

Not sure there has ever been a man more dedicated to his family, TCU and his church than Scotty Nix.

I truly hope that all of you got a chance to meet him even better get a chance to befriend him, although once you met him, you pretty well had a friend for life.

Keep him in your thoughts on Sunday and please keep his lovely wife and two daughters in those thoughts as well

Miss you buddy

Frog DJ

I had a couple of chances to introduce myself to Scott at games, but he was always fully engaged in conversation with someone else (surprise!), so I just never interrupted him.

I wish now that I had...

Go Frogs!

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Knowing or not knowing someone was never an impediment to Scott and a conversation.
Thats for damned sure.

If you ever spent time around him, his cell phone would constantly buzz from calls or texts coming in. He'd get more in an hour than I would get in a week.

Of course no one wants to talk to me and everyone wanted to talk to Scott

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
I saw him once at a game and said "I really enjoy the site, Wes."
He shook my hand, smiled and said "Hey, thanks. I'm Scott."
Me: "I knew that."
Laughter.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
When I first came on the board many years ago, I did not know who Scott was. We got into a debate (argument) and Wes hit me up by PM and politely informed me Scott was a owner. Scott and I met during a Kf.c luncheon at Mama's not long after. I let him know who I was. He was so nice and he never forgot my name even though I sporadically show up in FW due to travel. I happened to be in FW the night of his last show so I stopped in. Again, he was so nice. The next day we all got the sad news.

Rip Scott Nix. You are missed.