• The KillerFrogs

Twitter graphic for the game

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Would be funny if we could run Boesen and Banogu out there with cop uniforms.
Love it. It might be hard to actually do that but maybe we could put #9 and #15 on the police uniforms. Not sure if we can do that and make it look good but that is a great idea

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I forgot, TCU is squeaky clean when it comes to staring QB’s and run ins with the law. Carry on.
I Never said that, you did but our players are punished when they do those things. Maybe we could have suspended Trevor Boykin for 2 plays in the Alamo Bowl, just like OU did for Baker. Oh by the way, exactly what was his punishment for his daring escape attempt from the Little Rock police? Did Riley ask him to wash his car or something?

ThisIsOurTime

I forgot. TCU is squeaky clean when it comes to staring QB’s and run ins with the law. Carry on.

Squeaky clean and Oklahoma.

lol_spider-man.gif

I Never said that, you did but our players are punished when they do those things. Maybe we could have suspended Trevor Boykin for 2 plays in the Alamo Bowl, just like OU did for Baker. Oh by the way, exactly what was his punishment for his daring escape attempt from the Little Rock police? Did Riley ask him to wash his car or something?

TCU - the bastion of class. You can see how well it’s taught all over this message board! You guys keep on wishing for cheap shots, late hits and broken bones!

We’ll win our 11th Big XII championship before you win your first. And no - 2014 doesn’t count! You lost heads up to Baylor. Keep trying boys!

Latest posts