• The KillerFrogs

TRC: Now a Cowboy, Former Bengals QB Andy Dalton Is Selling His Cincinnati Home

Froglaw

Just asking, being born and raised in FW I have had my share of chili. And made my share. As we all know properly prepared chili can have gastrointestinal effects that are incendiary. What is wrong with adding a little fiber to help move the process along. Beans have little/no taste when added to chili. I mean it's not like we're arguing Whataburger and In and Out.

What's wrong with the Aggie's having the all male yell leaders dressed as Good Humor Men?

Answer: Against the laws of nature.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
When I can start sober and have an entire afternoon, then I start with my New Mexico Chili powder and tailor it to the audience.

One prefers a sober starting point when fiddling with gas lines and heavy objects at a boiling point...

Venison makes the best chili because it has no fat.

Actually, fat makes things taste better. Depends on the fat, though. Piggy fat is luscious and perfect for chili applications, among many others. Starting with bacon, and building upon it with onions and garlic and peppers, etc. Venison has a fabulous flavor, but you have to cut it with fat so that the flavor has a chance to shine.

Anyone puts beans in chili should be taken out to my deer lease and never seen again. Just saying!

Agreed.

Eight

Skyline chili sucks. There a lot better places to eat there. Especially along Pete Rose Way (if they still call it that, and across the river in Covington, KY. There is an old inn in Lebanon, (The Golden Lamb) that has amazing food.

Skyline reminds me of The Varsity in Atlanta. Over crowded, over rated, not very good......

varsity might be one of the most overrated players i have eaten considering all the hype around it.

sonic or jci delivers better quality food without all the hype, crowd, etc.....