• The KillerFrogs

Tournament seeding

Rex Kramer

Sometime last week one of you posted a link to a site that consolidates a boatload of NCAA tournament bracket predictions. I thought it was pretty cool but lost the thread it was posted in. Does anyone remember what I’m talking about?

Also, where does everyone think we’ll be seeded when all the dust settles tomorrow?

An-Cap Frog

So upper end of the BSC?

share discover GIF

Putt4Purple

I really don’t understand the hate towards UT. Are they competitors in our Big 12 conference? Yes. Have they dominated our past athletics wise?. Yes. But now we have been more than competitive since joining the big 12 and the HATE keeps coming from Frogs fans. Let it go! The Longhorn’s have a good team this year. Hopefully, maybe we will have a chance at redemption in the Final Four.

82 Frog Fever

I really don’t understand the hate towards UT. Are they competitors in our Big 12 conference? Yes. Have they dominated our past athletics wise?. Yes. But now we have been more than competitive since joining the big 12 and the HATE keeps coming from Frogs fans. Let it go! The Longhorn’s have a good team this year. Hopefully, maybe we will have a chance at redemption in the Final Four.
Competition has little to do with Whorn hate.
If you don’t understand why everyone hates those money grubbing, back stabbing, cockroaches; then you haven’t been a fan long enough.

Putt4Purple

If you don’t understand why everyone hates those money grubbing, back stabbing, cockroaches; then you haven’t been a fan long enough.
Exuse you but I’ve lived long enough to experience 81–16. In 1974. You cannot let go of that inspite of recent success against the Horns? Your mad because they have more money than us and their greedy? That’s the way of the world nowadays is it not? You gonna hate everyone with more money than you? I live more in the present. TCU is doing damn good and continuing to progress. Go Frogs!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I know this: Their tears are delicious! Additionally, they've already laid the "cockroach" moniker on us, because they lost to us when it really counted. In point of fact, we've lived in their heads rent free in the distant past ("Hook 'Em" was concocted by a UT Cheerleader prior to a big game against the Frogs. UT lost.) and have been doing so once again of late.

We have this upcoming Season to enjoy. UT, on it's Farewell Tour, coming to Amon G. Carter Stadium for the last time in the foreseeable future. One hopes that the Sound kids have the Vera Lynn* tune ready!

*We'll Meet Again

82 Frog Fever

Exuse you but I’ve lived long enough to experience 81–16. In 1974. You cannot let go of that inspite of recent success against the Horns? Your mad because they have more money than us and their greedy? That’s the way of the world nowadays is it not? You gonna hate everyone with more money than you? I live more in the present. TCU is doing damn good and continuing to progress. Go Frogs
I love both money and greed.
It’s the backstabbing back room deals, disproportionate shares, LHN, & general disdain they have for their conference mates that’s irritating.
Arkansas, Neb., Mo., Co., A&M and every school that got exiled to decades in a mid-major existence all understand Texas is the biggest [ Finebaum ] in college sports.

y2kFrog

We are a 6 seed playing in Denver on Friday. We play the winner of Arizona St./Nevada who have a play-in game this week. In our bracket Kansas is the 1 seed, UCLA the 2 seed, and Gonzaga the 3 seed. Honestly, not that bad of a draw considering we've played Kansas great in the first two games.