• The KillerFrogs

Top 10 plays of the decade

froginmn

If you think about it the Boise kicker missing the FGs against Nevada probably belongs on the list. It’s in my top 3 for loudest I’ve ever yelled in my living room. Wife was asleep and thought I was getting stabbed to death or something.
Third post in this thread...

Pharm Frog

If you think about it the Boise kicker missing the FGs against Nevada probably belongs on the list. It’s in my top 3 for loudest I’ve ever yelled in my living room. Wife was asleep and thought I was getting stabbed to death or something.

I was in hell when that happened (Lamesa). Everyone in the house asleep. I jumped up but retained composure, didn’t wake up a soul as I recall except for the dog, immediately booked hotel room and flights (which I would later cancel because we drove), drove to the Allsups to get egg nog and a Payday and saw some sad single roses for sale (cashier gave them to me when I told him why I wanted one). Put them on the breakfast table and went back online to buy tickets to the parade. Top 5 night of my life.

Dogfrog

Jarrett Anderson must be the luckiest guy in the world. Of the 8 greatest plays revealed so far 7 of them are on offense. Of those 7, five of them were while Anderson was OL coach. But we all know the GA was actually responsible for coaching the OL, and didn’t he go on to be the OL coach at Bama?

Eight

Jarrett Anderson must be the luckiest guy in the world. Of the 8 greatest plays revealed so far 7 of them are on offense. Of those 7, five of them were while Anderson was OL coach. But we all know the GA was actually responsible for coaching the OL, and didn’t he go on to be the OL coach at Bama?

you mean bryson oliver?

interesting little fact, the only offensive coach who has been with the program the entire decade is.............jarrett anderson

based upon your logic anderson was on the offensive staff for every one of the offensive plays so following your logic the common thread is anderson.

here is another interesting fact about tcu offense this decade. since joining the big 12 the frogs have only finished in the top 3rd of the conference in points scored, total offense, and the other offensive measures twice, 2014 and 2015

the frogs finished mid-conference in team offensive stats in 2016 and in 2012, 2013, 2017, 2018, and 2019 the frogs have been near the bottom of the conference in offensive stats.

so......the only two offensive staff members who have been here for each of those 8 seasons are.........anderson and burns.

Last edited: