• The KillerFrogs

Tomorrow is the biggest game for TCU since….when?

JogginFrog

Frogs coming off a disappointing season, unranked to start the year. Steadily climb the rankings behind a big-play offense. Fan base sky high heading into a Week 10 showdown vs. Texas, where a win would clinch an appearance in a big postseason game. People saying it's the biggest game in more than a decade.

Yeah, I was there in 1984. Crowd was amazing that day.

What followed was L, L, L, scandal, living death penalty, 15 years in the college football wilderness.

Today, my hopes are high. But my expectations are well in check.

Paul in uhh

This is the biggest game since last week. We are playing a 6-3 UT team, which is merely the next game on the schedule. Some people are trying to make it a big game because Texas! But it’s nothing special.
Next week, Baylor will be the most important game.
Completely agreed

The label on the helmet, plus their narrow loss to Alabama are fueling the hype.

Alabama now has two losses and UT has three.

If their helmet said kansas we would be favored

Deep Purple

What followed was L, L, L, scandal, living death penalty, 15 years in the college football wilderness.

Which makes it all the harder to understand why so many TCU fans love this...

1668280009745.jpeg

Like a war veteran looking at his prosthetic legs and celebrating the time in which he lost the legs he was born with.

mc1502

Every game is the most important this year. A loss to UT today will have the exact same impact as if we had lost to any of our prior opponents this year.