• The KillerFrogs

Tomorrow is the biggest game for TCU since….when?

ksteubin

National attention and all…I can’t think of a bigger game in recent memory. Certainly the 2014 Baylor game didn’t have this many eyeballs on it, since it was earlier in the season.

TCUdirtbag

IMO, “since last week” is a cop out answer. Answer could be 2022 Ku (Gameday, undefeateds), 2022 OSU (vs top 10 network game), 2017 Big 12 CCG or 2017 @ OU, a couple 2015 games like the Alamo Bowl, Baylor, @ OU and @ OSU games, 2014 games including Peach Bowl, K-State, OU, @ Baylor (this was a 5 vs 9 ABC game), OSU. 2011 @ Boise almost (should’ve) got us to a BCS game. And then you can look at big games in 2010 and 2009. Throw in the OOC games vs Ohio State and LSU at AT&T stadium, too.

It’s easy to say in this moment that this game is big. But honestly if we win it, it will look more like 2014 OSU and 2015 Baylor and 2022 KU than it will some of these bigger games being listed by some. If we win, Texas is 6-4 and likely out of the conference championship picture.

DutchFrog

All I know is I’m making serious sacrifices over here…

My son’s school scheduled a mother-son dance for tonight from 7-9. I could’ve gone the “bad husband and father” route and just gone down to Austin knowing they’re occupied. I went the “you’re wonderful” route instead, promising to record the game and wait until they get home to start watching.

What the hell was I thinking? The doghouse would’ve sufficed for a couple of days.

froginmn

If we win, Texas is 6-4 and likely out of the conference championship picture.
Yeah not so much.

That would be the third conference loss for UT.

KSU could get their third today against Baylor and Baylor could get their third against UT. Would leave a three way tire and UT owns both tiebreakers.

NORMLFROG

My son’s school scheduled a mother-son dance for tonight from 7-9. I could’ve gone the “bad husband and father” route and just gone down to Austin knowing they’re occupied. I went the “you’re wonderful” route instead, promising to record the game and wait until they get home to start watching.

What the hell was I thinking? The doghouse would’ve sufficed for a couple of days.
We’ve all been tricked by the winking p.

NF

Bruce Berry

There will be other mother-son dances. Get down here.

PO Frog

Your wife is dating your son and you’re the one in the doghouse? Seems backwards

Opintel

Moderators
Eight hours till game time...I may die before then. Stop that excellent UTerus RB, and win the game. That is the key, probably.

Horned Frog surprise plays - will there be any/many? This is gonna be fun!