• The KillerFrogs

Today’s Polls

TCUdirtbag

East Coast Press.

Overlooking your misunderstanding about how the AP Poll works/weird need to criticize: for whatever reason:

Know the AP Poll actually gives more respect (RV #27) to our team that barely scratched out a home win over a team that lost a home game to Nevada than the coaches voting in the Coaches’ Poll did (#31).

It’s September 12. You shouldn’t be getting upset about polls.

CountryFrog

My only small complaint about the polls right now has nothing to do with TCU. Notre Dame should be plummeting down. I'm not sure how you can justify them even being a top 20 team if you're paying any attention at all and yet there are apparently a lot of folks still putting them in the top 10.

But it's super early and if they're as totally fraudulent as they appear then they'll lose several games and it won't matter.

Wexahu

My only small complaint about the polls right now has nothing to do with TCU. Notre Dame should be plummeting down. I'm not sure how you can justify them even being a top 20 team if you're paying any attention at all and yet there are apparently a lot of folks still putting them in the top 10.

But it's super early and if they're as totally fraudulent as they appear then they'll lose several games and it won't matter.

Im a little surprised ISU didn’t fall a little farther (they probably should have fallen more last week than this week tbh) but who cares.

Putt4Purple

We have been a .500 program the past three seasons, we don’t deserve respect from the voters. If TCU wants to be in the top 25 we need to earn it on the field by winning games this season.

^^^^^ This! X 10. Winning, even winning ugly will determine our fate. Style points mean nothing.

Nick Danger

One positive aspect of the AP Poll is that it highlights the fact that not only is Texas not "Back" . . . . again, but that they are significantly not back, falling from 15th all the way to 37th!

Moose Stuff

We looked like one of our corners was ready to give up 350 yards to Oklahoma and our OC's go-to play is missing deep balls by ten yards.

There's reason to hope we can get better, but I wouldn't rank us after failing to cover at home vs. Cal.

So many of you are so used to bitching about our OC that can’t even recognize when he calls a good game (and was calling good games at the back end of last year too).