• The KillerFrogs

"Toasty Toes" Fiesta Bowl

Ron Swanson

Sums it up so far....

NO-SOY-FIESTA.gif

TCURiggs

Whatever happens, I hope we get to hear from Kiko Alonso again. For those of you that missed his Rose Bowl speech last year, check out the video at about the 5:50 mark. He's a real rocket surgeon.

jake102

I'll be surprised if Kansas St keeps this game within 10. Although, they just made the Oregon offense look pretty bad.

TCURiggs

I'll be surprised if Kansas St keeps this game within 10. Although, they just made the Oregon offense look pretty bad.

Interesting stat that was said before the game; Kelly has 40-something wins and 7 losses at Oregon. 4 of those losses have come in bowl games or the 1st game of the season, when defenses have extra time to game plan for his offense. That's why I think K-State will keep this one fairly close.

Ron Swanson

Whatever happens, I hope we get to hear from Kiko Alonso again. For those of you that missed his Rose Bowl speech last year, check out the video at about the 5:50 mark. He's a real rocket surgeon.

Chris Fowler is good at this job. He saw that interview going downhill fast and asked no more questions to ol' Kiko