• The KillerFrogs

To Lighten the Mood with a non-Baylor Thread

Trelvis

Watch this Lou Holtz impersonation. Its full of awesomeness and a funny motivational speech. Not TCU related but I thought it was hilarious. Speech starts around 4:00 mark.

micahjh

Watch this Lou Holtz impersonation. Its full of awesomeness and a funny motivational speech. Not TCU related but I thought it was hilarious. Speech starts around 4:00 mark.

The Rick and Bubba show is greatness. When I lived in North Carolina I would watch those guys every chance I got. To bad the dont come on around here.

Houston Frog

I can't see the video because my computer at work blocks most all media.

Sean Pendergast (formerly known as "Seanny the Cablanasian" on the Jim Rome show) on 1560 AM in Houston has the best Lou Holtz impression I've heard. He's a ND grad and was friends with Lou's son or daughter while in school and he used to go over to their house and what not... he's really got it down.

nayr150

Hilarious. May start listening to the Rick and Bubba show in the mornings. Anyone know what day of the week they have "Lou Holtz" on?