• The KillerFrogs

ticket question for BYU at the JerraShack game

froginaustin

I need 2, for the BYU game at Cowboys Stadium. The only ones left at the TCU web site are in the corner of the EZ.

Tickets on StubHub, TicketMaster are not much better, and priced way over face value as far as I can tell.

Does anyone with more experience with these resale sites think that better seats, more reasonably priced, will be available closer to the game date?

Thanks for any insights.

weklfrog

last year there was a groupon...maybe that will happen again
Last year the tix for the OSU game were way over-priced ($200, $150, and $75 as I recall). Much more reasonable prices this year so there may be less incentive for a Groupon promotion. BYU tix were included as part of the season ticket package so as time grows closer, there may be season ticket holders who won't use all of their BYU tickets and those could enter the market. I may be in that boat as the game approaches.

cdsfrog

Last year the tix for the OSU game were way over-priced ($200, $150, and $75 as I recall). Much more reasonable prices this year so there may be less incentive for a Groupon promotion. BYU tix were included as part of the season ticket package so as time grows closer, there may be season ticket holders who won't use all of their BYU tickets and those could enter the market. I may be in that boat as the game approaches.

+1 check out ebay and fansnap.com once we get to about 4-6 weeks away.

cctcu

I need 2, for the BYU game at Cowboys Stadium. The only ones left at the TCU web site are in the corner of the EZ.

Tickets on StubHub, TicketMaster are not much better, and priced way over face value as far as I can tell.

Does anyone with more experience with these resale sites think that better seats, more reasonably priced, will be available closer to the game date?

Thanks for any insights.

Some of my friends and I are going in on a suite for the game, so we have 6 tks. available in the TCU club seat area that we'd take $65 ea. If interested, let me know how I can reach you.

GO FROGS ! ! !

purplerelo

Some of my friends and I are going in on a suite for the game, so we have 6 tks. available in the TCU club seat area that we'd take $65 ea. If interested, let me know how I can reach you.

GO FROGS ! ! !

I may be interested in buying them depending on the location, if he is not interested. I need 6 for a client.

TCU2002

Another question about the BYU game - what sort of fair and reasonable price does Mr. Jones require these days for the privilege of parking in the same zip code as his fine facility?

froginaustin

GO FROGS ! ! !
Thanks.

I sent you an email through kf.c that should include my return email address. If you don't get that, post something on this thread. I'll try some other way of getting in touch with you.