• The KillerFrogs

Thursday's baseball game

Frog79

Anyone know what the seating arrangements will be? I am assuming that FWISD students will have the park pretty much to themselves. Will there be any seats available for season ticket holders? I assume that Purke will pitch. I'd hate to miss that.

Houston Frog

QUOTE(Frog79 @ May 18 2010, 06:54 AM) [snapback]560968[/snapback]
Anyone know what the seating arrangements will be? I am assuming that FWISD students will have the park pretty much to themselves. Will there be any seats available for season ticket holders? I assume that Purke will pitch. I'd hate to miss that.

I'm sure season ticket holders will have their own seats

PurpleBlood87

QUOTE(Houston Frog @ May 18 2010, 08:33 AM) [snapback]560981[/snapback]
I'm sure season ticket holders will have their own seats

Probably not. Usually the middle section behind home plate is roped off for people with tickets. The rest of the stadium is pretty much filled with students.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(PurpleBlood87 @ May 18 2010, 09:10 AM) [snapback]561010[/snapback]
Probably not. Usually the middle section behind home plate is roped off for people with tickets. The rest of the stadium is pretty much filled with students.

Yeah, but this year nearly the entire lower section is season ticket holders ...

PurpleBlood87

QUOTE(TopFrog @ May 18 2010, 10:44 AM) [snapback]561081[/snapback]
Yeah, but this year nearly the entire lower section is season ticket holders ...

Yes, I'm sure they are all going to come at 11 a.m. on Thursday. Like I said the middle section will be roped off.

halfwaytoheaven

QUOTE(PurpleBlood87 @ May 18 2010, 12:04 PM) [snapback]561155[/snapback]
Yes, I'm sure they are all going to come at 11 a.m. on Thursday. Like I said the middle section will be roped off.

I'll be there, and I don't sit in the middle section. If some kid is in my seat, he's getting his butt tossed out.

swimmerbabe11

If the softball team from saturday's game is any indication, I'm gonna try to not sit in the student section..I love kids...but that was ridiculous.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(PurpleBlood87 @ May 18 2010, 12:04 PM) [snapback]561155[/snapback]

You going to be able to make it Thursday?

leofrog

In the past, they asked season ticket holders to be nice and sit only in the section they have reserved for them. The rest of the seats will be filled by the students. So, it won't kill you if you sit in a different seat for 1 game.

Frog79

QUOTE(leofrog @ May 18 2010, 05:54 PM) [snapback]561349[/snapback]
In the past, they asked season ticket holders to be nice and sit only in the section they have reserved for them. The rest of the seats will be filled by the students. So, it won't kill you if you sit in a different seat for 1 game.

Trust me, you don't want to sit in your regular seat if that is one of the student sections.

I finally called the ticket office and they said that season ticket holders will sit in sections behind homeplate (M thru Q I think), first come first served.

SnoSki

QUOTE(halfwaytoheaven @ May 18 2010, 12:38 PM) [snapback]561196[/snapback]
I'll be there, and I don't sit in the middle section. If some kid is in my seat, he's getting his butt tossed out.

Nice of you to do.. especially if nicer eats are available for you.

PurpleBlood87

QUOTE(halfwaytoheaven @ May 18 2010, 12:38 PM) [snapback]561196[/snapback]

Think I will get there early to see that and the Police arresting you for assault on a little kid.

iancurtis

QUOTE(Frog79 @ May 18 2010, 11:00 PM) [snapback]561350[/snapback]
Trust me, you don't want to sit in your regular seat if that is one of the student sections.

I finally called the ticket office and they said that season ticket holders will sit in sections behind homeplate (M thru Q I think), first come first served.

When did they make this known to anybody. I am not attacking you on this (ticket office) but how can my front row seats be first come first served (that are behind home plate) when I paid to sit there. Just seems like another dumb decision to me. My dad who hasn't seen a game in about five years has the day off and is coming up hopefully to watch Purke so this is kind of a big deal for him to sit in the good seats to see this.

leofrog

QUOTE(iancurtis @ May 18 2010, 06:33 PM) [snapback]561360[/snapback]
When did they make this known to anybody. I am not attacking you on this (ticket office) but how can my front row seats be first come first served (that are behind home plate) when I paid to sit there. Just seems like another dumb decision to me. My dad who hasn't seen a game in about five years has the day off and is coming up hopefully to watch Purke so this is kind of a big deal for him to sit in the good seats to see this.

In the past, the season ticket holders have been notified in advance of this. I don't know why they didn't say anything, yet. I hope if you have tickets in those sections you will be able to sit in your seats. Also, I understand that you might be upset if you are not able to sit in your seats, but also realize that this is a reward for the students, and they are our future.

swimmerbabe11

Welp, I thought I was going to go, but I will be in dallas working on a photoshoot instead..part of me is mad...another part is super excited..

c'est la vie!

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(swimmerbabe11 @ May 19 2010, 11:55 PM) [snapback]561839[/snapback]
Welp, I thought I was going to go, but I will be in dallas working on a photoshoot instead..part of me is mad...another part is super excited..

c'est la vie!

Which end of the lens will you be on?

swimmerbabe11

I am assuming that I will be behind it. I am working for a designer in Dallas all summer. He didn't really tell me what I'll be doing tomorrow and it'll be my first day of work.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(swimmerbabe11 @ May 20 2010, 01:02 AM) [snapback]561844[/snapback]
I am assuming that I will be behind it. I am working for a designer in Dallas all summer. He didn't really tell me what I'll be doing tomorrow and it'll be my first day of work.

clipboard.jpg

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(swimmerbabe11 @ May 20 2010, 09:09 AM) [snapback]561929[/snapback]
I doubt we'll get into that kind of thing today.

Anywho, wish me luck!

Was there a casting couch in his office? (kidding, kidding) ...