• The KillerFrogs

Those going to Boulder - where are you sitting?

Dman890

I'm in section 105. There were so many seats available it was crazy. I was like I guess I'll take 50 yard line about 10 rows up

EUROFROG

I'm in section 218 65 rows up but right on the 50 yard line. Got it through the CU ticket office. Way cheaper than other secondary markets.

Four of us in Section 118.

My question is regarding parking. There are no passes listed on StubHub, and I called the university and they said that general admission passes are sold online through their parking site...but none of the games are listed. Anyone have any luck so far?

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
Four of us in Section 118.

My question is regarding parking. There are no passes listed on StubHub, and I called the university and they said that general admission passes are sold online through their parking site...but none of the games are listed. Anyone have any luck so far?

Here's the map:

And here's where you purchase the pass:

HornyWartyToad

Estes Park is great, but driving an hour there after the game????? How about in Broomfield, about 15 minutes toward Denver and near 5 golf courses for Saturday?
I guess depending on what you want to do with your time. Estes is great if you just want to do nature and chill

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
Estes Park is great, but driving an hour there after the game????? How about in Broomfield, about 15 minutes toward Denver and near 5 golf courses for Saturday?

The course I was wanting to play was Fossil Trace in I believe Lakewood, but I had to be a moron and tear my ACL and meniscus back in May.

Call and ask: Parking Customer Service: (303) 735-PARK (7275)

or, email them and ask: ParkingEvents@colorado.edu
Thanks for everyone's help. I spoke to customer service, and they said to just use an existing vehicle's info (like my personal car), and then on the day of, once I have the rental car info, I can go in and edit the permit online. When the attendant scans the code, it will reflect the rental info.

$30 for main campus parking.....that's crazy! TCU should take some lessons from that. I have donor parking, and understand the need to raise capital, but how refreshing to find a university that doesn't price gouge for parking, allows game-by-game purchases, and does not allow passes to be resold!

Thanks for everyone's help. I spoke to customer service, and they said to just use an existing vehicle's info (like my personal car), and then on the day of, once I have the rental car info, I can go in and edit the permit online. When the attendant scans the code, it will reflect the rental info.

$30 for main campus parking.....that's crazy! TCU should take some lessons from that. I have donor parking, and understand the need to raise capital, but how refreshing to find a university that doesn't price gouge for parking, allows game-by-game purchases, and does not allow passes to be resold!

Well, I would imagine CU has more on-campus options for parking as well. I does suck to see a lot of empty spaces over the last year but there are alternatives. Alice Carlson is a great deal considering how short a walk it is. Plus, all the money goes back to the school PTA, of which my son is a student and I am a member. AC has been a wonderful experience, especially through the divorce and every dollar donated goes towards building a better community for young students and their families.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)

CU also has an extensive bus service on game days: https://www.colorado.edu/pts/sites/default/files/attached-files/football_routes_2021b_0.pdf