• The KillerFrogs

This Week’s Other Games

Cfrog1985

Ticket Exchange Pass
Not trying to make excuses, but we faced CO when they had Travis Hunter, their two way superstar, while Oregon and SC did not. Also, we beat OURSELVES that game with numerous costly TOs. I bet if we played CO now, the outcome would be entirely different. I chalk it up to the high pressure of the first game, with all the crazy publicity it got. Not to mention the putrid performance by our defense to top things off.

This team has improved week by week. I hope today that trend continues.

true but we played 2 horrendous teams and then SMU. Still nothing to say about SMU game except huge improvement. We play like that I will be shocked to not see a comfortable win. Still think SMU wins 8-9 games this year.

LisaLT

I don’t. I want undefeated UT coming into Ft Worth, highly ranked and arrogant so we can crush their dreams.
I can see your point but I wish everyone remaining in our conference would kick their ass. I know the odds of them being undefeated seem pretty good by the time they get to Ft Worth though.

FrogBall09

true but we played 2 horrendous teams and then SMU. Still nothing to say about SMU game except huge improvement. We play like that I will be shocked to not see a comfortable win. Still think SMU wins 8-9 games this year.
Given that they play 4 teams in a row ranked outside the top 100 - I would hope they win at least enough to get bowl eligible- they have a extremely weak conference schedule but Stone is not good and they are a bad football team

One Frog Nation

Given that they play 4 teams in a row ranked outside the top 100 - I would hope they win at least enough to get bowl eligible- they have a extremely weak conference schedule but Stone is not good and they are a bad football team
Weak schedule?? Charlotte, North Texas, Temple, East Carolina, Rice, Tulsa, Navy. I am not sure how those teams aren't ranked.