• The KillerFrogs

This team is living off of Gary's reputation

audiofrog

If we had any other coach we would have been 30 point underdogs. Our offense cant do a thing and our defense is ridiculous. I sure hope Justin Rogers is the real deal because Robinson has lost all his confidence and looks miserable

Ron Swanson

If we had any other coach we would have been 30 point underdogs. Our offense cant do a thing and our defense is ridiculous. I sure hope Justin Rogers is the real deal because Robinson has lost all his confidence and looks miserable
Gary has nothing to do with the spread, it is all based on the Vegas computer rankings

CountryFrog

GP is obviously a terrific coach but it's become painfully obvious that Lincoln Riley is quite a bit better at his job than Gary is at his.

OU doesn't just score a lot on us, they do it easily and they do anything that they want. We've shown no ability to take away a single aspect of their offense.

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
GP is obviously a terrific coach but it's become painfully obvious that Lincoln Riley is quite a bit better at his job than Gary is at his.

OU doesn't just score a lot on us, they do it easily and they do anything that they want. We've shown no ability to take away a single aspect of their offense.

GP now 0-3 against Riley, 1-8 against OU

Wexahu

The reason OUs offense is so good isnt due to the QB or skill players as much as it is the offensive line. Their offensive line is good year in and year out. Maybe that should be our focus in recruiting and coaching hires. Instead of signing a ton of receivers who sit the bench.

To add to that I have to say it’s frustrating watching three perfectly healthy scholarship TEs stand on the sidelines week after week with no real role in the offense while we’re paper thin at key positions on the team.

Ron Swanson

The reason OUs offense is so good isnt due to the QB or skill players as much as it is the offensive line. Their offensive line is good year in and year out. Maybe that should be our focus in recruiting and coaching hires. Instead of signing a ton of receivers who sit the bench.

Their OL beats the ship out of our DL every time.

I don’t know why we can play against other supposedly good offensive lines and do a good job and then every time we play against Oklahoma, they just shove it right up our arse?

It feels like we’re playing seven on seven against them when we are on defense.

LVH

To add to that I have to say it’s frustrating watching three perfectly healthy scholarship TEs stand on the sidelines week after week with no real role in the offense while we’re paper thin at key positions on the team.

I dont even get excited when we sign recruits unless they are offensive or defensive lineman. We can sign all the 4* receivers and RBs in the world but without a good line its meaningless

LVH

I don’t know why we can play against other supposedly good offensive lines and do a good job and then every time we play against Oklahoma, they just shove it right up our arse?

For the same reason Baylors offense under Briles was so good

Just too many weapons to keep track of and account for. OU does a great job of finding the area we are giving them and exploiting it. Having generational talents at QB helps and makes it even harder to defend

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
I dont even get excited when we sign recruits unless they are offensive or defensive lineman. We can sign all the 4* receivers and RBs in the world but without a good line its meaningless

5’10” 180 pound guys are a dime a dozen, line play is everything and toughest to evaluate, we take way too many projects

SnoSki

I think it’s more the quality of OL recruits they get than scheme. They get dudes who are talented, huge, and mean. The vast majority of our OL and DL recruits are 1-2 of those.

When you are 3-3 now 3-4 I don’t get the conservative gameplans we keep rolling out there, the only way you were going to beat that team is to sell out every chance you get and maybe get some turnovers. We were never going to score with them.

Ron Swanson

I think it’s more the quality of OL recruits they get than scheme. They get dudes who are talented, huge, and mean. The vast majority of our OL and DL recruits are 1-2 of those.
Ohio St has 4 & 5 star O-Linemen across the board and we did a decent job against them. We gave up a lot of yards but it wasn’t like the last 3 games against OU.

Lincoln Riley just seems to have Gary’s number

Also, I think Blacklock being out is big

LVH

Ohio St has 4 & 5 star O-Linemen across the board and we did a decent job against them. We gave up a lot of yards but it wasn’t like the last 3 games against OU.

Lincoln Riley just seems to have Gary’s number

Also, I think Blacklock being out is big

Haskins wasn't a dual threat QB. Didn't have to account for him running the ball

Also we had Gaines and Nico against Ohio State