• The KillerFrogs

This team is living off of Gary's reputation

SnoSki

Ohio St has 4 & 5 star O-Linemen across the board and we did a decent job against them. We gave up a lot of yards but it wasn’t like the last 3 games against OU.

Lincoln Riley just seems to have Gary’s number

Also, I think Blacklock being out is big
Some other factors to consider/debate their impact: OU has not had a night game in Fort Worth since we’ve been conference mates. How many night games in Norman now, 3?

Also, this was the second year in a row OU had a bye before playing us and we had a game.

Mean Purple

To add to that I have to say it’s frustrating watching three perfectly healthy scholarship TEs stand on the sidelines week after week with no real role in the offense while we’re paper thin at key positions on the team.
Welcome to a leach tech era offense.

Volare

The reason OUs offense is so good isnt due to the QB or skill players as much as it is the offensive line. Their offensive line is good year in and year out. Maybe that should be our focus in recruiting and coaching hires. Instead of signing a ton of receivers who sit the bench.

Dude how are we supposed to have a 20 man WR rotation if we don't have all of those guys standing around?

Volare

Gary is living off Gary's reputation. We need a Head Coach and let Gary do the only thing he cares about, which is D.

Eight

Some other factors to consider/debate their impact: OU has not had a night game in Fort Worth since we’ve been conference mates. How many night games in Norman now, 3?

Also, this was the second year in a row OU had a bye before playing us and we had a game.

with all due respect, the only way playing this game at night makes a significant impact is if the lights weren't on in the stadium

Volare

SMH...... as ludicrous as getting rid of Gary as our HC is it shows a complete lack of even ONE OUNCE of football intelligence to think for one second he would take a demotion to DC.

Can you imagine a team like OU hiring GP to be DC? Pretty easy sales pitch- Hey you want to win a NC? Tired of all the demands of being HC? Tired of worrying about Offense? Come coach D for us!

Eight

Can you imagine a team like OU hiring GP to be DC? Pretty easy sales pitch- Hey you want to win a NC? Tired of all the demands of being HC? Tired of worrying about Offense? Come coach D for us!

agree with moose and you are so afield on this that i almost thought it was a post by horny4tcu

gary and his ego, his way of working, his paranoia, etc dictate one of two titles for gary in his professional future, head football coach and former head football coach

Rose Bowl

I’ve seen a number of posts stating that Ross is now a big loss after seeing post after post saying we would be okay. We don’t have the depth to lose players like RB, that’s not to say the guys aren’t good players just that they aren’t as good right now. Hopefully the guys getting playing time will learn from this experience and get better.