• The KillerFrogs

This kid should take over for Craig James

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I just sent him a message and thanked him for his outstanding analysis of the game. He was also given an invitation to visit Killerfrogs so if he shows up, you guys be nice. Remember he is just a kid.

I also floated the idea of his doing a preseason analysis of the baseball team for us.

frogbyproxy

I just sent him a message and thanked him for his outstanding analysis of the game. He was also given an invitation to visit Killerfrogs so if he shows up, you guys be nice. Remember he is just a kid.

I also floated the idea of his doing a preseason analysis of the baseball team for us.

Thanks Wes! Would love to hear what he says about our chances this year. Great idea on the football also. I think he would cherish it but maybe not as much as the cheerleaders he was with on both the videos. :tongue: As soon as something happens on my end would be glad to chip in. :blush:

Frogo

What a great argument he makes for TCU being in the national championship hunt--we beat the bad teams by a lot and we beat the good teams, too. Isn't that what a good team should do?

Haven't heard any of the paid pundits making so much sense as he does.

Bullfrog

Tier 1
The football is a nice idea and I will be glad to pitch in. Please let me know my share via email or pin this (so that I can find it)

Tom Brown

He really is better than most of those espn "experts" David Pollack,Rod in mouth gilmore and Expletive James, I'm looking at you.

FrogJAM

we should go up to Moudy and see if we can't find an old teleprompter we can donate to the kid. 'Cause if this is off the cuff, it's really well done. Not sure I can do that well just straight talking.

(there are also speed reading programs that he could use as a teleprompter also. But I kinda like it the way it is.)

Atomic Frawg

Well, that's certainly one way to get yourself a scholly in journalism. He'll have offers from around the country, and he'll possibly be doing radio broadcasts before he leaves high school.