• The KillerFrogs

This Day...Crazy

Froggish

these job offers didn't just come today so i suspect gary has been aware and doing his due diligence on potential replacements

Absolutely. I’m guessing his office light is still on and he’s wearing out his phone right now calling players and today’s signees

TCURiggs

All of the vacancies are filled by Anderson, etc. Their roles will be filled by clinically retarded assistants that couldn’t use the water fountain at D3 schools.

source.gif

JugbandFrog

I saw one of the oline recruits mention an analyst on the twitter called Savino. He was one of my students when he was at TCU. Walk on Oline. Good kid. Lot of passion. Last year I posted something, um, positive...yeah, positive about the Offensive coaching staff at the start of the Baylor game and he ripped me a new one. Good guy.

I think Coach P might already have the replacement. He is currently serving as an analyst.

4th. down

opportunity for new beginnings

Speculation is rampant as one would expect, but really believe that one or more of the following end up with us - Jerry Kill, Andrew H. Stoker, Joseph Turner, Fran, and or LT. It's been mentioned that a NEW position is being opened up and that would be more to Kill, Fran and or LT.

Numerous problems with the above and I don't see a Passing Game CO in there. For a RB coach, don't think Stoker would come, he has some major experience with coaching positions for 2 different pro teams and seems comfortable with his current position with the Illini.

We have 2 major problems that hopefully GP will address - Offensive line and a Passing Game CO. Let's hope he does.

Pharm Frog

Find it weird that our apparent “in-demand” coaches are from the offense. Actually I don’t find it weird. Where’s the “learn from the master of defense and advance your career” coaches? Yet to come?

Moose Stuff

Find it weird that our apparent “in-demand” coaches are from the offense. Actually I don’t find it weird. Where’s the “learn from the master of defense and advance your career” coaches? Yet to come?

I can GUARANTEE you we have at least one of those (Fitch) and probably two (Gonzalez). But yes, prior to that..... Nope.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
This will go down as one of the nuttier days in Frog Football history.

Sign one of the best classes in history and see two coaches walk to other programs on the same day.

Crazy
I think they were leaving but stayed to get through signing to help keep the class intact.

For those demanding offensive staff changes there you go.

Last edited:

McFroggin

Our offense was terrible. O-line was worse. RB’s underperformed with the talent there in my opinion. Glad 2 coaches got promotions elsewhere. Excited to see who we bring in. Best for everyone in my opinion.