1. The KillerFrogs

Things you'd like during the UT Game

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Horny4TCU, Sep 29, 2020.

1. 1. That would just be one annoying racket. Most of them won't be able to find the pitch. We'll never hear the end of it. (This is just a horrible idea to waste a wish on.)
    2. Due to treaty, our government will still find a way to take you money. Better to take the cash and get a small outpost in the Lesser Antilles.
    3. Think about that ...

2. Ummmm, which Albertsons you going to? Is this a hole in the stall wall situation or is there a pretty lady standing somewhere? Because if the pretty lady option is there, I'm interested.

Salfrog and HG73 like this.
  3. Male or Female?

4. I don’t want that many children singing for me. It would be very uncomfortable.

5. Would like to see a game plan and execution that does not look like a middle school lab experiment.

6. Have the rest of y'all seriously not seen this Steve Martin SNL skit?

7. Kids these days...

8. UT cheerleaders crying. Love it when they cry.

9. [​IMG]

nwlafrog and CountryFrog like this.
  10. One of my all time favorites. I love Steve Martin. I saw him with Martin Short in Austin on that tour they did together. They had it on Netflix too. I highly recommend watching it if you are a fan of either of them.

Armadillo, Horned Toad and froginmn like this.
  11. The Lariats kicking McConaughey’s ass in the parking lot.

12. Who is this "Steve Martin SNL" you speak of?

13. I feel like you're pretty open to the other scenario too.

HG73 likes this.
  14. Sooooo, win by 1???

15. [​IMG]

Salfrog likes this.
  16. I just want us to win the trenches on both sides of the ball. Control the line of scrimmage.

17. It's a secret.

18. https://www.texasbeerco.com/

I stopped drinking heavily before, and during TCU games because of the Fiesta Bowl, and an unfortunate incident after the 61-58 loss to those [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]s from Waco.

I have lost all hope of use ever being good again, so I have decided to start getting good and drunk again. This way, if we win, I can be drunk and excited, but if we lose, I can just pass out.

I find this variety pack to be quite good, so this is what I will drink.

Salfrog and BrewingFrog like this.