• The KillerFrogs

They’re one of the most explosive skill units we'll face all year - a very capable group.

Sebastian S

source.gif

netty2424

All canned answers directly related to their halftime explosion vs UT. The OU dam is starting to leak.

A big game, big win here for TCU can do some damage north of the red.

tcudoc

Oklahoma coach Lincoln Riley on TCU’s offense, which has scored 17 or fewer and has 10 turnovers in Big 12 play: “They’re one of the most explosive skill units we'll face all year - a very capable group."
He meant it like the Flight of the Conchords song. Definitely in the top 10 most explosive offenses...in the stadium...the whole wide stadium.

CountryFrog

If you're only talking about explosive playmakers then he's accurate in what he's saying. Anderson is very explosive when he has running room. Turpin and Reagor are both speedy receivers who can score from anywhere on the field. Robinson, as a runner, is very explosive as well.

Our problems are blocking, holding onto the ball, and getting those playmakers the ball out in space.

tcumaniac

I bet Lincoln’s true thoughts are along the lines of “how the darn can so much talent do so little?”

I’m not saying we have elite talent across the board, but I think our offense has as much or more pure talent and athleticism than any team outside of the top 20. Our game planning, coaching, and execution, however, is just absolutely horrendous.

Give a top 20 offense our caliber of defense and you have a team than can compete for a championship. Instead, Sonny and Co. have found a way to completely [ Finebaum ] the bed and ruin everything.

SnoSki

If you're only talking about explosive playmakers then he's accurate in what he's saying. Anderson is very explosive when he has running room. Turpin and Reagor are both speedy receivers who can score from anywhere on the field. Robinson, as a runner, is very explosive as well.

Our problems are blocking, holding onto the ball, and getting those playmakers the ball out in space.
I don’t think Riley is lying. Our skill players are arguably the best we have ever had in the GP era, if not ever.

Our problem is centered around getting an OL to gel so that our young QB can work on getting the ball to them without running for his life, which leads to turnovers.