• The KillerFrogs

The wise ones on this form still want Sewo at DE

The young man has the talent to go into the pros as a RB but he won't last if he can't hold onto the ball. As you know, the LB's, safeties bound your butt with all the force they can muster. The pros hit 2 maybe two and half times harder than college and if he has trouble with fumbles in college, he won't last three weeks in the pros and there goes the big money. I think he understands that. The announcers in Phoenix said he was in a fumble jungle.
So there's one guy on this forum that thinks the top college teams could compete just fine in the NFL and another who thinks NFL players hit 2 and 1/2 times harder than college players. My alternate universe comment earlier in this thread was made in jest but maybe it actually exists. Good grief.

asleep003

Not concerned about any NFL scenario for Sewo … looking for him to continue play in 2019 like he did Wed night, as the NFL stuff will likely take care of itself for him.

TRF51

I hope he has a good enough year to be invited to the combine as a RB. I actually hope he gets less carries then he did this year because that would mean Jet is carrying the load which would make us a better team.

BigPurple87

A few weeks ago, there were those professing a desire for the staff to move Jr. RB to DE for his his Sr. year. A season from now, we'll be wishing we had a large athletic RB in our rotation for 2020 … and at this time, we do not have one in sight.

Not big enough for DE