• The KillerFrogs

The Spun: Deion Sanders Explains Why He Has 'Bad Blood' With TCU

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Deion Sanders Explains Why He Has 'Bad Blood' With TCU​

Story by Kameron Duncan

AA1a4qH7.img

On Saturday, the Colorado Buffaloes will head to Fort Worth, Texas for their most important game in quite some time.

It's the head coaching debut of Deion Sanders, who has made several headlines for his unique and unprecedented approach to coaching a Power 5 program during this offseason.

Sanders is no stranger to bulletin board material before a big game, and he may have given TCU something to think about ahead of Saturday's showdown.

Read more at https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...ins-why-he-has-bad-blood-with-tcu/ar-AA1g40mh

FrogCop19

The hype for this game is completely awesome. Frogs were the main topic of conversation last 2 weeks of college football last season and the 1st of this season. The stuff I dreamed of last century but never thought would happen.
I'd like to agree with you, but I feel like TCU has been an afterthought in the "All Sanders, All the Time" show. Every single article and news clip I've seen has started with or been titled "Coach Prime and the new-look Buffs look to..."

I haven't seen a SINGLE article start with "#17-ranked TCU Horned Frogs look to..." It's a non-stop runaway hype train for him and his "new future of college football" approach to coaching.

I'm not saying everyone thinks we're going to lose, but it sure would be nice to have someone other than Steven write a positive article that focuses on the first game of OUR season, not the first game of THEIR season.

JayMadd

I'd like to agree with you, but I feel like TCU has been an afterthought in the "All Sanders, All the Time" show. Every single article and news clip I've seen has started with or been titled "Coach Prime and the new-look Buffs look to..."

I haven't seen a SINGLE article start with "#17-ranked TCU Horned Frogs look to..." It's a non-stop runaway hype train for him and his "new future of college football" approach to coaching.

I'm not saying everyone thinks we're going to lose, but it sure would be nice to have someone other than Steven write a positive article that focuses on the first game of OUR season, not the first game of THEIR season.
Well said. Once Sanders team gets smothered by The Frogs, the follow-up articles will all be about how far Deion's Buffalo program will have to go.