• The KillerFrogs

The Roadtrip 2.0: Begins

tcujsauce

In the process of uploading a few pics to photobucket. May have to wait till Amarillo. Not much service out here in the boonies.

joejordan

In the process of uploading a few pics to photobucket. May have to wait till Amarillo. Not much service out here in the boonies.
Dang, I thought Amarillo was the boonies. There should be a video diary of this epic trip.

Some fraternity brothers did a video diary of Spring Break back in the day...classic and hilarious. Turned into a movie...

tcujsauce

Dang, I thought Amarillo was the boonies. There should be a video diary of this epic trip.

Some fraternity brothers did a video diary of Spring Break back in the day...classic and hilarious. Turned into a movie...

Video is happening. No worries

DMFWTX

tcu.jpg

DMFWTX

I was experimenting. Do u have Photobucket? Download the app and create an account. Upload the pic to photobucket. Select the pic. Tap lower right icon. You can copy the img tag for a pic, then paste it into the fast reply box.

GeoFrog

I get in at noon, Friday. You guys let me know where you are at some point because I owe you a beer, on behalf of all of us that wish we could do the same thing. And since it will probably be 3.2 beer, let's make it a pitcher. God speed, gentlemen.

Oh, and go easy on Amarillo. Some of us are blessed enough to have been born and raised there.

If you are headed across on I-40, great, but if you were going to head up I-25 out of Raton, take Boys Ranch Road out of Amarillo. It saves you about 30 minutes between Amarillo and Dalhart.

GeoFrog

AEAfrog

Oh, and go easy on Amarillo. Some of us are blessed enough to have been born and raised there.

If you are headed across on I-40, great, but if you were going to head up I-25 out of Raton, take Boys Ranch Road out of Amarillo. It saves you about 30 minutes between Amarillo and Dalhart.

GeoFrog

+1

I remember taking Boys Ranch Road as a kid on the way from Amarillo to my grandparents house in Denver. Much nicer than the boring interstate drives that I'm stuck with these days...