• The KillerFrogs

The Roadtrip 2.0: Begins

Goodnight

I don't get how you can do that drive....

I drove to Vail one time to go skiing over Spring Break, and hated it.

The drive there wasn't so bad since I had never been to the mountains before and I slept through the Fort Worth-Amarillo portion of the drive, but the drive back drove me absolutely insane!

Never again. I'll fly next time.

Though there was a funny store. In Raton, NM we stopped at a breakfast restaraunt on a Sunday Morning to do nothing more but than go to the bathroom. We were out of water bottles in the car and were thirsty, so we went up to the breakfast tables that already had filled glasses of water at them and drank them. Needless to say we got kicked out.

tcujsauce

????

How was your Crown Burger J Sauce?

Dude, that burger was the Shiz. The fat kid inside me was definitely in burger bliss.

WHAT A GAME!!! We are all so exhausted, but what an incredible weekend. Had some fellas on the team tweeting me last night and before the game today... Apparently the word got out on our trip. I also got informally interviewed by Austin Murphy, writer for SI. So maybe we'll see something? Would be cool!

Off to bed. We are heading out at 4am, so thoughts, prayers, and entertainment are much appreciated. Go Frogs!!!

4c59519e.jpg

f79534a6.jpg

6a63ba12.jpg

d80156e7.jpg

That was during a tv time out, just FYI!

tcujsauce

Hey team! Just a heads up, we are home. Thanks for all the support, prayers, and well-wishes along the way! Looking forward to closing out the old AGC with y'all on Saturday.

God bless and Go Frogs!!

tcujsauce

And for those who didn't see the thread I posted, be sure to pick up the Nov. 15th issue of Sports Illustrated. Looks like our Frogs may be the main story of the issue, and it may include a small feature section about our road trip!