• The KillerFrogs

The new Texas A&M coach is….

Dogfrog

So the board cut the AD off at his knees because of fan reaction? And the players want a guy who just finished his first ever season as a co-coordinator? And it’s the school’s biggest insider who giving all this up to the public?

Welcome to the [ Finebaum ] show.

Pop Corn GIF by WWE
Aggies now spinning like a lathe.

froginaustin

Elko I think was the choice most Aggie fans wanted.

Looking for cheap laughs, I went to TxAgs. Posters over there are all over the place, with more than I would have imagined thinking that tOSU's Day is the man for A'nM.

Elko was WAY down most lists: at least he was earlier today.

The biggest laugh I was looking for, and found, was an excited announcement. Then the purported new hire telling the whole college football world something like "Uhhh. Wait a minute. . . ."

Double D

Tier 1
AGGIES are delusional. They think it's the early 90s and their head coaching job is desirable. Hilarious!! I think they are on their 5th choice.

It's funny how now everybody is paying players via NIL and the Poor AGGIES are average.
Karma.

WhatTheFrog

Seriously? I think this is more embarrassing than just denying they offered, which is what they’d do if Stoops turned them down. And if Stoops really had turned them down, he’d have said so in his statement (he didn’t).
That tweet reads like an offer was never made (board HAD NOT approved), but Stoops was chomping at the bit to go to A&M (who wouldn't?). Very aggy.

HToady

Too bad Mark Stoops didn't work out. Coming from and inbred fanbse at an also ran SEC (we are happy to belong) school he would have transitioned perfectly.
Instead they took a guy from a posh private basketball school that puts no pressure on winning for their football coach....
Not going to work out...