• The KillerFrogs

The new Texas A&M coach is….

Sangria Wine

Since we don’t have our own coaching vacancies to discuss. Place your bets…

When all the dust settles I’m saying…………
LANE KIFFIN

He seems the most notable, successful head coach out there who is at a place with potentially less resources and who has the (lack of) moral compass necessary to take the job.

Names I expect to hear a lot about between now and the press conference, in no particular order: Gary Patterson, Coach Prime, Coach O, Mack Brown, Urban, Bob Stoops, Lincoln, Kalen DeBoer, Mike Elko.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
One would think they'd had enough of ex-Alabama coaches. But, that being said, can you just imagine Nick Saban's agent on the phone with the A&M Brain Trust? "I told them I wanted $200 million guaranteed, a new Benetti yacht, and an Aston Martin V-12 Vantage Volante for his wife. They asked, 'What color do you want for the car?' Hahahaha!"

Sangria Wine

One would think they'd had enough of ex-Alabama coaches. But, that being said, can you just imagine Nick Saban's agent on the phone with the A&M Brain Trust? "I told them I wanted $200 million guaranteed, a new Benetti yacht, and an Aston Martin V-12 Vantage Volante for his wife. They asked, 'What color do you want for the car?' Hahahaha!"
I mean Ole St Nick is apparently sick of Alabama not properly funding the NIL…can’t beat ‘em join ‘em right!?!?

Brog

No Rolexes?

Sangria Wine

Elko will be the one who comes.
I mean it should be a slam dunk. From being the Aggie DC to winning at freaking Duke, etc. He could be their very own Sonny type story…the guy everybody else bigtime “is about to hire” out from under you if you don’t get ahead of them so you fire your coach with a few games to play and jump on your guy to make sure you get him. Totally believable storyline.

hometown frog

I think Aggie will hit Lanning HARD as option 1. I just don’t think he will leave Oregon right now. Then I think they will money whip Urban to come to CS as their 3rd or 4th option and claim he was their top choice all along.

Double D

Tier 1
AGGIES have unrealistic expectations. Who would want that job? They're never going to contend in the SEC. It's a weird place. They got played by GUMBO. Now they're the laughing stock of college football. They deserve everything they get.