1. The KillerFrogs

The New Nike shoes: not that bad

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by jugbandxmas, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Soon to be seen on the feet of citizens of the most impoverished nations of Africa and Asia.

kodiak likes this.
  2. I’ve never seen shoes made for a club foot.

gohornedfrogs likes this.
  3. I‘m all about image.

4. Past TCU shoes have been very uncomfortable. These are the ugliest yet, so no reason to buy.

Salfrog likes this.
  5. Pretty, pretty, pretty, prettygood.

6. I do not buy/wear Nike. The Nike I own is segregated to the back of the closet and soon to go to Salvation Army. Mostly TCU stuff. Over the last several years, I have been replacing it and fortunately, there are a lot of choices.

7. Fugly

Double V likes this.
  8. I quit wearing Nike's years before the controversy. Their products basically suck. Even their high dollar shoes are poorly made and aren't comfortable. So many better quality options out there.

Salfrog likes this.
  9. You get the SAS frequent buyer discount, don't you? :)

Land Frog likes this.
  10. You sound like a Stride-Rite kind of customer.

11. based upon steel's interest i would guess he is a hoka, teva or keen guy

steelfrog likes this.
  12. Steels interests seem vast. I was on a reddit thread a few days ago and saw a steelfrog’s response to a lady who’s paint was literally melting on her wall above her toilet. Sounds like he enjoys plumbing work as well.

13. sure he wasn't trolling for clients?

14. But does Kaepernick like 'em? Otherwise....

15. Got a whole closet full of HOKAs.

They are hard to beat for trail running etc, but not ideal for certain things. Example, this weekend gonna attempt a 10-mountain loop in the Wichita mountains of Oklahoma; the Wichitas tear up shoes, and the HOKAs aren't that rugged. Going with La Sportivas for the Wichitas.

Then the following weekend, a 100k in the Franklin mountains down by El Paso; that is HOKAs all the way.