• The KillerFrogs

The first TCU touchdown - Rose Bowl

JurisFrog

I love our first TD at the Rose Bowl. We have trips left with Kerley the middle of the three. Usually that means the inside receiver sets a block for Kerley who is running an inside slant pattern. We saw it all year last year.

But this time, Bart Johnson fakes the block, the wisky safeties suck up quick, and Johnson blows right past them. Andy is so confident that Johnson will be open that he lofts it up as soon as Johnson makes his fake block.

It is a well conceived play with perfect execution. We show the Kerley slant play all year but change it up perfectly at the Rose Bowl. Beautiful.

gdice

And it was at that great moment when the Wisconsin fans realized they weren't going to stomp on us like all the trash talkers thought (and said with a few expletives).

jake102

Worst fans.

Before the game on the plane (99% Wisconsin fans), one of them said, "TCU is a very good team.... for the level competition they play in"

Big Frog II

After seeing how well the Big 10 did on Jan.1, I am wondering who they really played that was so great? Well, besides the cheaters in Columbus.

Portland Frog

And to Herbstreit's credit, he called it basically right before the play happened. He said look for the pump fake and the frogs going down field given the short passes that dominated most of the drive up to that point. A thing of beauty (the actual play that is).

maximilian

Worst fans.

Before the game on the plane (99% Wisconsin fans), one of them said, "TCU is a very good team.... for the level competition they play in"

Along with thinking that we ducked the Big 12 and SEC to choose the Big East.

Conferences: How do they work?

4525811520_253896dfdf.jpg

SnoopFrogs11

There was this old guy that talked trash to my friends and I on the bus ride to the tailgate. He was getting annoying with the same argument that we didn't play anyone.

purplepreacher

One young man (Whisky fan) on the train on the way back after the game said that is team was not ready for the passing (should have read his history) and never saw the U. W. quarterback get knocked around like he did that day. I did not rub it in or gloat, just commented that TCU had beaten a very good team. Most of their fans did not believe that we were as good as we looked during the season.

tcudoc

What a surprise! Steel doesn't have the facts. Hey stupid, do a little research before you open your pie hole. OU had 4 picks, so did UT. Ohio State had 5.

That is really weird that you knew the facts but Steel didn't. A true case of "the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing."