• The KillerFrogs

THE Darius Anderson

Chico Dusty

Would have no way of knowing anything about Instagram at all but generally nicknames should not self-authored.

I hear ya and don't disagree. The beauty of nicknames is there can be many, as ppl have like different things. I've had some weird nicknames for some Frog players over the years. And while Jet is not creative per se, I like it for DA.

Pharm Frog

I hear ya and don't disagree. The beauty of nicknames is there can be many, as ppl have like different things. I've had some weird nicknames for some Frog players over the years. And while Jet is not creative per se, I like it for DA.

I like "Counselor" for the double entendres value

Sand Frog

Regardless of who you think our best running back is, it's nice to see us finally running the dang ball. Our time of possession on offense is ridiculous right now compared to our opponents. Major factor in TCU's success up to this point.

cheese83

I think Kyle Hicks is a strong RB, but Anderson has that extra gear and seems to have a knack for a big play. He's the best running back we have. Then I'd put Sewo at 2, perfect balance and has always been a beast. Last year vs Tech he was tearing it up on his runs and we quit feeding him. Against SMU he carried 5 guys into the EZ. Darius and Sewo should continue to get the majority of the touches moving forward.

Sucks for Hicks getting hurt but I think he was just Wally Pipped.