• The KillerFrogs

THE Darius Anderson

Ray Finkle

After 4 games it's still debatable. But he's a great back to be sure. We need Kyle back regardless.

Exactly. Every game we are going to need a RB to find a rhythm and carry the load. Just because a RB had a good week the week before doesn't mean he'll be the man the next week. It's good to have options.

Westsider

I love recruits like Anderson and Reagor were, and how Rogers is now. They don't give a flip who else is recruited or what their competition is from the class before. They know they're going to make a difference from the get go.

UnderToad

Remember this from last summer? Seems pretty prophetic now . . .

COLLEGE FOOTBALL
27. Patrick Morris, OG, TCU
patrick-morris-tcu-football-freaks-list-2017.jpg

This is the second consecutive season the Horned Frogs powerhouse has made our Freaks list. A first-team Academic All-Big 12 pick, Morris started 11 games last season (nine at left guard and two at center). He’s a 500-pound bencher, squats 720 and cleans 450. Those hefty numbers barely outshined teammates Darius Anderson, a running back who ran a 4.39 40 and squats 660, and linebacker Ty Summers, a former high school QB that now can squat 700 and clean 400 despite only weighing 235 pounds.

French Frog

ABQ TCU group has taken to calling him "G", since 6 in the TCU font totally looks like a G.

G is the man.
Mrs. French said the same thing today, that DA's #6 looked like a "G". Kinda funny because we call our daughter "G" periodically.

Carlos Mendez referred to DA as "JET ANDERSON".

Ron Swanson

Exactly. Every game we are going to need a RB to find a rhythm and carry the load. Just because a RB had a good week the week before doesn't mean he'll be the man the next week. It's good to have options.

This is not Darius Anderson’s fourth game. He played all last year and he’s played all this year and he’s been bad arse the entire time. This is not some small little sample set

jake102

This is not Darius Anderson’s fourth game. He played all last year and he’s played all this year and he’s been bad arse the entire time. This is not some small little sample set

I didnt feel like typing that out but 100% what I was thinking. He has always been awesome

TCURiggs

Kyle Hicks has been one of the best backs we've had since LT. He does it all... great runner, fantastic receiver out of the backfield, great blocker, etc... I think Darius is already a better runner, and he's going to end up being our best RB since LT, but people don't give Hicks enough credit.

Don't think that was really argued here, but I feel like it needed to be said. Darius definitely deserves his own thread, though.

Last edited:
Kyle Hicks has been one of the best backs we've had since LT. He does it all... great runner, fantastic receiver out of the backfield, great blocker, etc... I think Darius is already a better runner, and he's going to end up being our best RB since LT, but people don't give Hicks enough credit.

Don't think that was really argued here, but I feel like it needed to be said. Darius is definitely deserves his own thread, though.

I agree with all that. Darius just seems to have a little something extra that is more than good; he's a difference maker. Hopefully that can be said at the same time acknowledging that Hicks is a great player and we're better when he's in the rotation. Can't have too many good players.

Punter1

Soooooo glad we ended up landing him instead of Porter who went to UT.

I've thought that 50x since last year. Porter is awful so it's not hard to be better then him but...I also think Darius is better then the Williams kid we lost to Aggie.

Darius is an NFL RB and we better be recruiting some RBs for next season because I think there is a decent chance he's gone after 2018.

Horny4TCU

Also, if we can get him more carries and more touchdowns, easily 2 weeks. But we need some serious donors to start plugging and putting up the cash.

Strat Frog

We have some outstanding DFW student-athletes, but it's great to see a Houston area baller like Darius kickin it, too. He came here to play for TCU--not UH, A&M etc. And, he and the Frogs are now crushing it.