• The KillerFrogs

The Bar stool guy is a tool.

seems like an upstanding guy…
Not defending the behavior, but nothing came of this and a couple of women recanted their accusations when deposed. The NYP and NYT reporters rushed a story (and admitted as much) and Portnoy called them on it (the rags and the women, showing texts that suggested it was consensual).

The guy is a bachelor and living his life how he chooses. Of course he is gonna have crosshairs.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
That's Stein's schtick. He thinks he's Andy Kauffman or Sacha Baron Cohen, but like you said he's really just a garbage troll.

I love Stein. I don’t care for every single thing he does, but I would be concerned for anybody who couldn’t find a single fault with someone.

Also, I’m a fan of Portnoy. Same logic applies to him as I said about Stein. He’s just joking around.

Zubaz

I love Stein. I don’t care for every single thing he does, but I would be concerned for anybody who couldn’t find a single fault with someone.

Also, I’m a fan of Portnoy. Same logic applies to him as I said about Stein. He’s just joking around.
I can get that. I think Stein is being a troll, whole Portnoys being more of a bro. I guess the latter speaks to me more.

Zubaz

I’m talking about the garbage people hitting him. You don’t get to hit people just because you don’t like what they say.
No, you cant hit someone if you don't like their opinions, but if you show up at their office uninvited and start talking smack even after getting kicked out l....yeah you kinda can expect to get swiped.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Not defending the behavior, but nothing came of this and a couple of women recanted their accusations when deposed. The NYP and NYT reporters rushed a story (and admitted as much) and Portnoy called them on it (the rags and the women, showing texts that suggested it was consensual).

The guy is a bachelor and living his life how he chooses. Of course he is gonna have crosshairs.
I couldn’t find anything on anyone recanting. I did see 3 more women accused him of the same thing. He filed a defamation action against some media outlets that got tossed. I also can’t find anything about the women actual filing charges. Kind of sounds like a big nothing story.

Horny4TCU

You blaspheme! The preoccupation with a Kardashianesque bloated hiney is a grotesque product of out-of-control social media.
There is what you describe. And then there is what I have issue... no hips or meat below the belt.

Kate-Upton.jpg