• The KillerFrogs

That Offensive Pass Interference was a really bad call

Frog DJ

Reasonable people will agree there were bad calls on both sides.

My old coach used to say, "You gotta win in spite of bad calls."

Go Frogs!

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
BS about the MWC spoiling usSix freaking years into th B-12. What spoiled me was 2014. We finally had a turbocharged O to go with the GP level D... then 2015 came with injury upon injury and we did not progress as we had a chance to do... but we didn’t fall off as we should have... then in 2016 I had assumed our young D would get better, rather than create a partial vacuum with their mouths. When a GP defense can’t tackle, well, it floored me. 2010 and 2014 spoiled me. I rank this team to be right up there with them. Screw any MWC straw man argument. Any year we have an O and aGP level D we’re gonna be dangerous. Why not 15-0? It’s only a matter of time with this coac, these facilities, these recruits and the AD’s backing.

f_399

Like coach p once said talking aboit boykin/Doctson, appreciate every moment because they are special.

Not something that comes around often.

That 2014 team did spoil us and I doubt we would ever replicate that offense again.

Casey T

I don't realize I was wrong, the defender clearly grabbed jersey offsetting the WR pushoff. I think it should have been offsetting penalties or just let them play but it's just pointless to argue at this point.

No one here is actually interested in looking at things from a different perspective so I'm moving on.

Assuming you've watched a few football games, you know that when a d-lineman jumps into the neutral zone and causes an O-lineman to react and move before the ball is snapped, the penalty is on the defense? The d-lineman and o-lineman 'penalties' do not offset. The defense is penalized because they committed the penalty, and the o-lineman reacting to the illegal action and is not penalized.

That is the same reasoning behind what this thread is arguing with you about.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Assuming you've watched a few football games, you know that when a d-lineman jumps into the neutral zone and causes an O-lineman to react and move before the ball is snapped, the penalty is on the defense? The d-lineman and o-lineman 'penalties' do not offset. The defense is penalized because they committed the penalty, and the o-lineman reacting to the illegal action and is not penalized.

That is the same reasoning behind what this thread is arguing with you about.
You are arguing with someone who HAS to be right or he won't be able to claim some level of superiority of his team over ours. He is bitter and childish. He needs TCU to to have lost that game.

But we didn't and we are better than Tech in everyone's eyes. The darning little herpesters just hate it so much. We can assume his next well reasoned arguments will be centered around attendance smack.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
This argument has grown tiresome

#beatksu

Now's the time on Sprockets when we dance!

mike-myers-sprockets-3ShY14S0XDhQI

gp4prez

If it hasn't been done, would someone post the dead horse gif and wrap this thread up?

All sides have been debated and surely every point made. End result is still a 5-0 TCU who plays KSU this weekend. #EyesUpKeepClimbing