• The KillerFrogs

That Offensive Pass Interference was a really bad call

MTfrog5

Yes, I graduated from the highest ranked financial planning department in the world. Thank you for your question, I appreciate it.
Ha I'm so glad you are so smart when it comes to football. Maybe Tech should hire you! How does it feel to root for a team to never win an out right conference title unless you have Hardin Simmons in your conference?

I've got an entire list of people who don't have a clue about college football who I double check to completely ignore their opinions and you're not on it yet.

I need absolute verification to add people too the list.

In order to add you, I need a simple yes or no.

Did the TCU defender grad the WVU WR's jersey. Yes or No?

Please answer in direct "yes" or "no" So that I can add you to the list of people whose opinions are straight up worthless.

EABOBFHDs.

ifrog

I've got an entire list of people who don't have a clue about college football who I double check to completely ignore their opinions and you're not on it yet.

I need absolute verification to add people too the list.

In order to add you, I need a simple yes or no.

Did the TCU defender grad the WVU WR's jersey. Yes or No?

Please answer in direct "yes" or "no" So that I can add you to the list of people whose opinions are straight up worthless.

Can you ignore yourself because you don’t have a scheissing clue

Last edited:

SwissArmyFrog

Did the receiver push the defender away from him in order to create space, yes or no?

Since you likely won't answer this, I'll answer for you. The answer is yes.

Did the defender grab the receiver's jersey? Yes. The first penalty was called, which is quite natural in cases that do not involve personal fouls.

If you do not accept that, WVU had 2 penalties called on them the whole game. Any team in the country would salivate over that prospect. Yet, they did not win the game.

Frog-in-law1995

Did the receiver push the defender away from him in order to create space, yes or no?

Did the defender grab the receiver's jersey? Yes. The first penalty was called, which is quite natural in cases that do not involve personal fouls.

If you do not accept that, WVU had 2 penalties called on them the whole game. Any team in the country would salivate over that prospect. Yet, they did not win the game.

This.

Also, lol at Tech for caring this much about TCU football.

TechAdvisor

Did the defender grab the receiver's jersey? Yes.

Yes, I'm not a complete idiot, therefore I acknowledge that the WR pushed off and the defender clearly grabbed the WR's jersey. I think anyone with an IQ above 70 would acknowledge those two facts.

Once you dispose of all the wastes of oxygen who don't acknowledge the jersey grab, then you have a simple argument between OPI, DPI and no call. I lean toward no call since two clear penalties occurred.

If you want to argue OPI, you're not necessary wrong, but I think if you had any intelligence, you could acknowledge that it was at least a questionable call.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Just a tip...when you want to call people dumb, spell all your words correctly in the processs.

Also, it was not questionable live. The TV shots don’t do it justice.
I don't get why this guy cares. I also don't get why he feels he needs to convince everyone he is so smart. Must suck to be so insecure. Maybe he is really short.

Frog-in-law1995

I don't get why this guy cares. I also don't get why he feels he message boardneeds to convince everyone he is so smart. Must suck to be so insecure. Maybe he is really short.

I just can’t imagine caring so much to watch another team’s game then immediately go to their message board to call their fans dumb because they think a penalty that even I saw as 50/50 was correctly called in their favor. So bizarre.

But then, I also don’t have over 1,000
posts on another school’s board. Is that normal or is that a Tech thing? Because it always seems to be them.

Frog-in-law1995

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I just can’t imagine caring so much to watch another team’s game then immediately go to their message board to call their fans dumb because they think a penalty that even I saw as 50/50 was correctly called in their favor. So bizarre.

But then, I also don’t have over 1,000
posts on another school’s board. Is that normal or is that a Tech thing? Because it always seems to be them.

And you're even part Aggie.