• The KillerFrogs

Thanks everyone

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I just wanted to thank everybody for their kindness and generosity. Since I discovered I had cancer back in March, some day's have been really easy some of been really difficult. Surgery was interesting and I was surprised that it only took two and half hours to get into and out of my brain. One positive thing from that is that is they confirmed that Ido have a brain, which may be a surprise to many.

Radiation was pretty easy as I was only in there for five minutes in each session and other than losing my hair and being completely worn out, it was easy.

Chemotherapy is a different animal, but I'm fortunate that I just take a pill for five days at a time then I get 28 days off, followed by an MRI, which always makes me nervous as I dont want to go in there and have the oncologist say" the tumors are growing back". That may yet happen, but so far it hasn't. I finish another cycle tomorrow and will get my time off.

However the one thing, that has helped keep my attitude good and a smile on my face, has been your thoughtful posts, your prayers, phone calls and emails and now your generosity in donating to the go fund me, All of that has lifted my spirits more than you could ever imagine.

I thank all of you for that.

What thing I found out when My son died 12 years ago was a TCU truly is a special place. The outpouring of love and affection that I received at that difficult time was amazing and the outpouring of love and affection that I received recently it's also amazing. I've said before I'll say it again, it's humbling and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

I know many of you personally and I hope to get to know many more of you because I'd like to shake your hand, look you in the eyes thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you have done to help this old Horned Frog get through some rough spells in his life.

Thanks again everyone and lets kick some Bevo butt on Saturday

Last edited:

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
by the way. I know that at times, my posts seem a bit disjointed. This is because I now have to dictate everything through third-party software. Sometimes it's accurate, sometimes not so much but the day I found out I had tumors in my brain and one of the reasons I found out that something is going on was because I could not type. I could make plenty of letters but I could not form them into words. The doctor said but I probably have to learn to live with this, which doesn't make me happy at all but it is what it is.

I have to go back and edit and sometimes re-edit each post or text so that it makes sense.

So if something reads a little funny to you, just understand I'm having to jump through some hoops, just to make it happen.

Thanks again everyone

Go frogs

Last edited:

AroundWorldFrog

by the way. I know that at times, my posts seem a bit disjointed. This is because I now have to dictate everything through third-party software. Sometimes it's accurate, sometimes not so much but the day I found out I had tumors in my brain and one of the reasons I found out that something is going on was because I could not type. I could make plenty of letters but I could not perform them into words. The doctor said but I probably have to learn to live with this, which doesn't make me happy at all but it is what it is.

I have to go back and edit and sometimes re-edit each post or text so that it makes sense.

So ifsomething reads a little funny to you, just understand I'm having to jump through some hoops, just to make it happen.

Thanks again everyone

Go frogs
No matter how disjointed and nonsensical it may seem at times, Wes, it's still 1000x better than anything Steel can write!

EDIT Didn't even read McFroggins post before writing that. At least everyone is in agreement.

Westsider

I just wanted to thank everybody for their kindness and generosity. Since I discovered I had cancer back in March, some day's have been really easy some of been really difficult. Surgery was interesting and I was surprised that it only took two and half hours to get into and out of my brain. One positive thing from that is that is they confirmed that do have a brain, which may be a surprise to many.

Radiation was pretty easy as I was only in there for five minutes in each session and other than losing my hair and being completely worn out, it was easy.

Chemotherapy is a different animal, but I'm fortunate but I just take a pill for five days at a time then I get 28 days off, followed by an MRI, which always makes me nervous but I dont want to go in there and have the oncologist say" the tumors are growing back". That may yet happen, but so far it hasn't. I finish another cycle tomorrow and will get my time off.

However the one thing, that has helped keep my attitude good and a smile on my face, has been your thoughtful posts, your prayers, phone calls and emails and now your generosity in donating to the go fund me, All of that has lifted my spirits more than you could ever imagine.

I thank all of you for that.

What thing I found out when My son died 12 years ago was a TCU truly is a special place. The outpouring of love and affection that I received at that difficult time was amazing and the outpouring of love and affection that I received recently it's also amazing. I've said before I'll say it again, it's humbling and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

I know many of you personally and I hope to get to know many more of you because I'd like to shake your hand, look you in the eyes thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you have done to help this old Horned Frog get through some rough spells in his life.

Thanks again everyone and lets kick some Bevo butt on Saturday

Damn allergies. If you get well, I'll get well.

You're in my prayers daily, Wes. As you learned with Cameron, we can't understand why, but we always know we're drenched in love from above and from our brothers and sisters around us.. Keep strong and Go Frogs!

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
You're in my prayers daily, Wes. As you learned with Cameron, we can't understand why, but we always know we're drenched in love from above and from our brothers and sisters around us.. Keep strong and Go Frogs!
thanks my friend