• The KillerFrogs

Thank Baylor

If the Big 12 is able to poach some of the Pac 12 schools you can thank Baylor. They are responding to Baylor’s discussions with the Big 10. Yormark knows he has to do something to keep us and also if we leave they will need those schools to help fill the void.

Eight

They get more DFW and Houston viewers. How convenient you left those out.

all i know is the last time you left us for dead we went on the best 20 year run not only in the history of the program, but one of the best of any school in texas college football history

heck, you leave us again we might end up at alabama under saban level so all i can say is:

go-do-it.gif

bc puckett

If the Big 12 is able to poach some of the Pac 12 schools you can thank Baylor. They are responding to Baylor’s discussions with the Big 10. Yormark knows he has to do something to keep us and also if we leave they will need those schools to help fill the void.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste

Brog

I knew this guy was a Bailure fan, but I thought he was a smart fan. This post makes me wonder about his sanity. Bailure to the Big 10!? What next?

blueduck313

Baylor Dan is the most delusional crack pot that ever visited our board. He knows the TCU is Baylor's big brother yet he just can't bring himself to admit it. After all how smart can anyone from Baylor be. They stayed in Waco and we got out. LOL

JogginFrog

I know several folks are convinced that @Baylor Dan is a TCU fan doing a bit. That may be true, but his posts are so perfectly smug and irrationally overconfident that I want to believe there's a real Baylor Dan out there.

He's like a mall Santa with a real beard, who remembers kids' names and wish lists from year to year, then actually delivers gifts on Christmas Eve.

tcudoc

I think we all need to take a deep breath and remember that Baylor Dan is a parody account and that this is for fun and you should not get too worked up.
I hope I haven’t spoiled it for anyone. Now get out there and have some fun…by ripping this guy apart.