• The KillerFrogs

Texas Tech to Select Joey McGuire?

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
Solid hire, also read the tea leaves… Dykes is either staying at SMU (but if so why hasn’t he signed extension) or…

FinanceFrog

jerry maguire GIF by Jerology

Eight

Solid hire, also read the tea leaves… Dykes is either staying at SMU (but if so why hasn’t he signed extension) or…

they hoping for traylor 2.0?

did a great job at ceder hill, but he won't be getting to coach against claude mathis in the big game of the year.

biggest concern would be the ability to put together a staff that can put tech in a position to compete at this level. then again, might be a home run hire.

Spike

they hoping for traylor 2.0?

did a great job at ceder hill, but he won't be getting to coach against claude mathis in the big game of the year.

biggest concern would be the ability to put together a staff that can put tech in a position to compete at this level. then again, might be a home run hire.
I do know that he values a powerlifting program for the athletes. I'm a member of a crew thaty judges HS meets and people are in line to judge that one. Well run meet, they fed us well, paid pretty quickly, and their athletes had good technique which is rare in high school. McGuire was always super cool with us. I don't know many of these college coaches personally but he is someone I would like to see do well. Except when playing TCU.