• The KillerFrogs

Texas hired CDC

texas_sicilian

Hate this, wonder if it was salary. AD’s carry so much responsibility and aren’t rewarded nearly as much as the coaches. We owe a LOT to him.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
He's always reminded me of Mayor Carmine De Pasto in Animal House: "if you mention extortion again, I'll have your legs broken."

Zubaz

Having a strong TCU advocate in Austin is going to be valuable during the next round of conference alignment .
Bingo. We can't pretend that this wouldn't hurt, but remember that the last time this happened, we lost an AD to the NFL and replaced him with Rice's AD. That turned out pretty good. Hopefully we can attract the same type of top-flight talent to replace DelConte if this turns out to be true.

Atomic Frawg

WTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks to be legit. He could have gone to any other school in the Big 12 and it wouldnt have bothered me, but TU? Damn.

Yeah, going to an in-state, in-conference rival pretty much sucks. Makes it hard to pull for him. Had to know how TCU and Fort Worth folks would feel if true. The thought of having him at competitions with burnt orange on stings.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Hopefully this is just a well kept secret that the TCU admin has known already. More notice to organize a search would be helpful.