• The KillerFrogs

Texas hired CDC

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I've spent plenty of time in Austin for work over the past 7 or 8 years, including a couple of days this week, and no way I'd rather live there over Fort Worth. It has a lot to offer with great food, great outdoor activities (golf, rivers/lakes, trails, etc...), good music, beautiful terrain, etc... but the traffic and number of bums and weirds is just way too much for me. Nice place to visit.
Exactly. It has everything I want in a place to live but the few things wrong make it not an option. When we decided to move out burbs our choices were FW or Austin. It wasn't a hard decision.

But damn that city is fun. Especially if you are a fan of live music and breakfast tacos.

Dogfrog

I've spent plenty of time in Austin for work over the past 7 or 8 years, including a couple of days this week, and no way I'd rather live there over Fort Worth. It has a lot to offer with great food, great outdoor activities (golf, rivers/lakes, trails, etc...), good music, beautiful terrain, etc... but the traffic and number of bums and weirds is just way too much for me. Nice place to visit.

Many of you guys aren’t old enough to remember Austin at its peak. It ‘was’ awesome 30 years ago no matter where you were or how much money you had. It still has some charm but sadly today closer to Dallas Jr.