• The KillerFrogs

Texans for a Better America - Craig James

Frog-in-law1995

Damn! I think I heard that joke, but for the life of me can't remember it, and will be stewing about it until you come on here and share it. The older I get the misrememberer I am.
Don't feel bad...it's on the short list of dumbest jokes ever. The answer is my opinion of Craig James. It's a no-no word on this site, and would probably be filtered to read "[Cowherd]" anyway. If you're dying of curiosity, you can just google the joke and I'm sure the answer will pop up. Or if you know a middle school-aged boy, I'm sure he could tell you.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I think we're in enough trouble.

Believe me. I would rather vote for a person who has never been involved with politics, than someone who is pursuing an office for no other reason than ego gratification. I don't think that James has ever been involved and that fits one of my criteria but I believe that he is just going after the ego boost. Plus I just cannot bring myself to vote for that snake.

As for RW, he has been involved in politics and is going for the ego boost.

TopFrog for a better America?

tcumaniac

Believe me. I would rather vote for a person who has never been involved with politics, than someone who is pursuing an office for no other reason than ego gratification. I don't think that James has ever been involved and that fits one of my criteria but I believe that he is just going after the ego boost. Plus I just cannot bring myself to vote for that snake.

As for RW, he has been involved in politics and is going for the ego boost.

Maniac for a better America. Vote for me. I'm young, smart, energertic, and I get [Craig James] done

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

I will work to put America back on the gold standard for the good of the nation's economy.

I will work to replace the personal income tax with a national consumption tax.

I will work to institute a true playoff system for major college football.

I will work to leave office a millionaire just like every other politician. That's change I can believe in.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
I'm going to start my own advocacy group, called Frogs for a Better America.

It's sole goal is to raise enough money to send Craig James out of the country.

And I LOVE that the clip they showed from Super Bowl XX was the one of 2 plays Craig had in the game for positive yardage.

froginaustin

If we weren't better people than we are :rolleyes: , I could imagine someone with more time on their hands than I have, not to mention higher level computer skills, setting up an internet campaign for [Craig James] like the one set up for Rick Santorum:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santorum_Google_problem

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I'm going to start my own advocacy group, called Frogs for a Better America.

It's sole goal is to raise enough money to send Craig James out of the country.

And I LOVE that the clip they showed from Super Bowl XX was the one of 2 plays Craig had in the game for positive yardage.

I pledge $100.00