• The KillerFrogs

TexAgs --- high comedy right now

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
OldSchoolFrog said:

Was on that side, and I missed the middle finger guy.  That's pure one upsmanship in close quarters and the Ags were stacked 5 deep in the portals like cows waiting to get deloused.  

Much stronger performance than the upstairs 3 base, 1st Row HyperMilkman who was inciting the cult with Go Army chants (that belongs to West Point),  foot stomping saw off War Hymn movements (proving OCD with Texas), and the much feared and loathed hand and arm signals, one of which was the institutionalized Bras d'honneur1 to start the Beat the Hell Outta Chant. 

Kudos to middle finger giver.  Clear, to the point, and amidst all of the maroon.  Big brass ones.
I was at the bottom of the ramp right where you would go down on to the field. It happened right after we won. Sorry you missed that because it was funny as hell.

As a business owner I employed three A&M graduates for a period of over forty years. Individually, they were

decent folks. That 'aggy' obnoxiousness only became apparent and begin to emerge when the three would

conjugate together. That flock mentality is probably the result of their well known affinity for sheep.

SnoSki

Aggies on my facebook have now resorted to saying that purple is a girl color. Yes, school color smack from the school whose color is "old woman lipstick."

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
tcudoc said:
Getting hit full force in the chest by a baseball or soccer ball can actually be dangerous. If it hits at just the wrong moment in the cardiac cycle, it can cause a fatal arrhythmia, in susceptible persons, that could require a defibrillator to shock the heart out of it. I had heard of it, but I know someone who actually saw it occur.

It is referred to as "commotio cordis"

Pshaw.  Heart stoppage is nothing.  Apply a little defibrillator and you're good to go.  Getting hit full force in the groin can rupture a testicle.  

http://www.rbimagazine.com/2008/07/arizona-catcher-chris-snyder-fractures-left-testicle/

http://www.totalprosports.com/2012/10/09/rugby-player-paul-wood-rupture-testicle/ 

ShadowFrog

Moderators
wes said:
Run that one by me again
Wes, out of respect for your decades of loyalty & service, let me assist with a metaphor. You've just stopped a grizzled old Aggie fan wearing an even older & grimmer bathrobe. You've asked for his identification & he had responded "...you don't need to see our identification."

Fortunately, for you, neither cognitive dissonance nor The Force will work on the weak-minded. Hence, you have a Strong mind. You're ok, just let'm drive on with their droids.

Reptilian

What a weird group. I have an aggy "friend" I've known for 7 years through youth hockey. Wives have become good friends and our sons attend camps together and have sleep over etc.

He started trolling me with the #TCU15 via email, twitter and facebook the week leading up to the Super. I ignored it or laughed it off. They were expecting 3 k and maybe even a majority. It was a feeding frenzy of Aggy dorks commenting on the Facebook and twitter feeds. Just before game one I finally responded with: "Just got here. Congrats on gigging us for the tickets. Just curious though...why buy all the tickets and wear purple? :)".

Never made another post as they went apeshit. Got a notification Tuesday he unfriended me. Gonna make this Fall's season. Interesting. Thin skinned dorks.

timewasajoke

Frognosticator said:
Exactly. The first 2/3 of the season they played nobody. Then, when they played good teams, all of a sudden they don't look as good. Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out why.
kind of like the recipe their football team subscribes to. Four early home games against the sisters of the poor U. Then a smack in the mouth by Big Boy U! 

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Reptilian said:
What a weird group. I have an aggy "friend" I've known for 7 years through youth hockey. Wives have become good friends and our sons attend camps together and have sleep over etc.

He started trolling me with the #TCU15 via email, twitter and facebook the week leading up to the Super. I ignored it or laughed it off. They were expecting 3 k and maybe even a majority. It was a feeding frenzy of Aggy dorks commenting on the Facebook and twitter feeds. Just before game one I finally responded with: "Just got here. Congrats on gigging us for the tickets. Just curious though...why buy all the tickets and wear purple? :)".

Never made another post as they went apeshit. Got a notification Tuesday he unfriended me. Gonna make this Fall's season. Interesting. Thin skinned dorks.

Typical Aggy.  Can dish it out all day, but can't take it.  Almost as bad as some Whorns fans at my office.  Although they have been pretty quiet for the last 2 years.

BABYFACE

Reptilian said:

What a Richard. That is some weak-arse crap. Dude must be crying in his Aggie panties.

maximilian

Fred Garvin said:

Typical Aggy.  Can dish it out all day, but can't take it.  Almost as bad as some Whorns fans at my office.  Although they have been pretty quiet for the last 2 years.

Really? The Horns fans I know are typically well-adjusted and can take good-natured ribbing, if they aren't t-shirt fans. Most schools' crazed fans are t-shirt fans living vicariously through the team's accomplishments.

Aggy is on their own scale of crazy, in that their grads can be just as, if not more, obnoxious than the typical shirt fan from Bryan/CS/the sticks of East TX. 

The Colonel

Aggy is the kid that takes his ball and goes home if he doesn't get picked to the team he wants.

Was walking back to the car after the game and saw a jacked up 250 with "TC-who" and "go Aggies" written all over the windows. I said "you might want to wash that off real fast" and man did another Aggie walking behind me almost cry...

The farmer had the audacity to tell me to "win with class, it feels better." I can only imagine how they would've been acting if they had pulled out the W.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
maximilian said:

Really? The Horns fans I know are typically well-adjusted and can take good-natured ribbing, if they aren't t-shirt fans. Most schools' crazed fans are t-shirt fans living vicariously through the team's accomplishments.

Aggy is on their own scale of crazy, in that their grads can be just as, if not more, obnoxious than the typical shirt fan from Bryan/CS/the sticks of East TX. 
Agreed. I don't know it's it's because they generally have sucked over the last few years, of the fact that now that we are in the Big 12 we can truly see how crazy Baylor, Tech and Aggy fans are. However, Texas fans to me are just fine. Actually, only fanbases in the conference that I find to be insufferable are Baylor and Tech.

And let's face it, UT fans had a reason to be cocky there for a while. All 3 of their programs were killing it at the same time.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Time to build a bridge.

Let's move on to the Swamp Aggies.

The Branch Aggians have crawled back to their cult compound to be among their own to chant, sway and pray their Collie god...

maximilian

Frogs On A Plane said:
Agreed. I don't know it's it's because they generally have sucked over the last few years, of the fact that now that we are in the Big 12 we can truly see how crazy Baylor, Tech and Aggy fans are. However, Texas fans to me are just fine. Actually, only fanbases in the conference that I find to be insufferable are Baylor and Tech.

And let's face it, UT fans had a reason to be cocky there for a while. All 3 of their programs were killing it at the same time.

I think for me, it still comes down to me being able to respect and engage with fans of teams who focus more on their own traditions and accomplishments (TCU/UT), instead of tearing down other teams to deflect from a lack of accomplishments (Tech), rewriting history to only begin 4 years ago to deflect from their full history of dirt athletics (BU), or perpetually engaged in little brother syndrome, coupled with the above 2 elements (Aggy).

PurplePassion

Princess
Reptilian said:

It's funny because it's true.