• The KillerFrogs

Tech Problem

MountainWestFrog

Can someone explain why there is such a Tech problem? Does Tech have that much political power and if so why does UH not have it also? I have to believe that it is state school related.

It is really funny that Tech is like a sore on UT's skin. Pretty sad that a school has to live off another. Is Tech really that much of a parasite?

Frog_Fan71

If I was tex and agg, I'd say screw the ramifications and leave the sandags in the dust. tech sucks as bad as baylor and both are worthless IMO.

Virginia Frog

QUOTE(MountainWestFrog @ Jun 5 2010, 08:32 PM) [snapback]569148[/snapback]
It is really funny that Tech is like a sore on UT's skin. Pretty sad that a school has to live off another. Is Tech really that much of a parasite?

Sore, ha ha....Tech is more like V.D. (well in my day, now it's a STD.)

Cougar/Frog

I don't think Texas really has a Tech problem (or Baylor problem) at all. Instead, Texas wants to power and control in the new Pac-16 and thinks that by having its own 8-team division, it will control and dominate things. I think Texas could get out of the Big 12 without worrying about Tech or Baylor or even A&M (as long as A&M got into the SEC).

Texas just wants its familiar locale with mostly local games and where it dominates the world. Texas does not care about Baylor, Tech, or CU, or even Okie State. It is just making a big play for control over the Pac-16.... Tech really does not have the political pull to do this know, especially with the Leach disaster.