• The KillerFrogs

Tech baseball increasing seating to 75 percent this weekend

YA

That’s for claims by an insured against their insurer for failing to play a valid claim.
Yep and uim claims are routinely handled by personal injury firms, including mine. So by definition one could elect this provision for a personal injury claim. If is ever done by the defense or plaintiff. Thanks for playing.

Last edited:

Frog-in-law1995

Yep and uim claims are routinely handled by personal injury firms, including mine. So by definition one could elect this provision for a personal injury claim. If is ever done by the defense or plaintiff. Thanks for playing.

UM is as much a contract claim as personal
injury. I routinely plead for fees in contract cases, whether P or D. For PI, I defend a self-insured, so don’t ever deal with um claims. Sad...was hoping to find a way to seek fees.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
UM is as much a contract claim as personal
injury. I routinely plead for fees in contract cases, whether P or D. For PI, I defend a self-insured, so don’t ever deal with um claims. Sad...was hoping to find a way to seek fees.
Someone is getting billed for all this legal discussion you two are having. That’s all I know.