• The KillerFrogs

TCU's Pro Day

Chico Dusty

Marketing? Give me a break. The Frogs are a top 10 team that played on National tele almost every week. No one from the Frogs aren’t getting drafted because the lack of marketing. They’re doing a pro day where all 32 teams - that’s right every team in the league will be there to see the guys.

Casey T

Name a CB in the country that was better?? Played the island, gave up 2 TD all year. Baker Mayfield destroyed defense but never challenged him. Has nothing to do with purple. All about productions on the field.

Name one?
Denzel Ward, Joshua Jackson, Mike Hughes, Carlton Davis, Donte Jackson, Isaiah Oliver, Jaire Alexander, JC Jackson, Nick Nelson, Anthony Averett, Duke Dawson, MJ Stewart, Kevin Toliver, Christian Campbell, Kameron Kelly... shall I go on? One site has Texada listed as the #49 CB. I loved him in purple but you're delusional.

Froger

If Texada is good enough to play in the NFL, he'll play in the NFL. I'm sure he'll get his chance, and if for some reason he doesn't, it's because he wouldn't have made it anyway.

To me, he's like Kevin White. Heck of a college player, completely shut down the other Kevin White and more than held his own against a whole slew of good college receivers. But put a guy like that in an NFL camp with 10-12 other CB's who are basically just as athletic (and bigger) when there are only 5-6 spots available, it's just damn hard for a 5'9, 175 lb kid to make it, and the people who run the combine and the NFL scouts know that.

Fans. Relax. It's all a good discussion and I love the different perspectives All good points. We will see what the TCU players do today. However. K White was very good. He was not Ranthony. Ranthony is a 1st All Conference and two time All American player. What hurt K White was his speed. The year he came out all the TCU players ran slow 40 times. And it killed their NFL careers. The same applies to Ranthony. He must run fast to impress and get in. I concede that point.

Froger

Name one?
Denzel Ward, Joshua Jackson, Mike Hughes, Carlton Davis, Donte Jackson, Isaiah Oliver, Jaire Alexander, JC Jackson, Nick Nelson, Anthony Averett, Duke Dawson, MJ Stewart, Kevin Toliver, Christian Campbell, Kameron Kelly... shall I go on? One site has Texada listed as the #49 CB. I loved him in purple but you're delusional.

We could have read that off of CBS sports line just like u did. Go compare the game performance stats and competition. That's how my delusional mind thinks. it's amazing how when someone speaks up for a TCU player you get 20 negative comments immediately. Amazing. I don't care about websites who have no interest in promoting or learning about our players

Wexahu

We could have read that off of CBS sports line just like u did. Go compare the game performance stats and competition. That's how my delusional mind thinks. it's amazing how when someone speaks up for a TCU player you get 20 negative comments immediately. Amazing. I don't care about websites who have no interest in promoting or learning about our players

Game performance stats and competition don't really mean much, especially stats. There's so many creative ways college coaches can utiltize ordinary players to get good stats out of them that it's so misleading. Look at Baylor WRs over the past 6-7 years and their college vs NFL production. And promoting TCU players isn't going to do a single thing to get them drafted higher. As for people learning about them, be assured that every team's scouting department is very aware, or will be very aware by draft day, of what our players strengths and weaknesses are so what some website says about them is irrelevant.