• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs. Virginia - Game Thread

DickBumpastache

UVA's bullpen is the troof. Going to be extremely difficult for any team to score on them in the late innings.

Hopefully we have something left in the tank for Thursday. Walk-offs aren't easy to recover from.

TCUWIN

We suck offensively More Frogs the better. Thats not stupid. To say we are one of the top 6 in the nation is a stupid thing to say. Tech would argue that. Oklahoma State would argue they are better. We had a route that helped us get here. We have a phenomenal pitching staff. We are not one of the best 6 in the nation. That is a stupid thing to say.

Boomhauer

ATC Frog said:
Pretty sure we just lost to the eventual national champion. They executed, we didn't.

Gotta hope for a miracle over the next few days.
This. Although I said the same in 2010 after we lost to UCLA. Maybe Vandy can pull it off

cdsfrog

Double D said:
I'm really tired of these 3-2 games.  I wish TCU could break out with 8 or 9 runs.  Oh well.  I'm tired.  Great game tonight.  Nothing to be ashamed of. 

Certainly not. Not embarrassed just frustrated at our squandering of oh so many chances. That's a damn good team we played tonight. In every facet they are good if not great.

smufrogger

hometown frog said:
Bad offensive baseball cost us. Simple as that. Bad execution. Bad coaching call. Dumb at bats on key situations. Finny, Ferrel and Teak deserved better than what they got tonight.

Better square it up by Thursday. Hotty Totty brings the offensive pressure.
Won't argue that assessment tonite.

FrogFrog

TCUWIN said:
We suck offensively More Frogs the better. Thats not stupid. To say we are one of the top 6 in the nation is a stupid thing to say. Tech would argue that. Oklahoma State would argue they are better. We had a route that helped us get here. We have a phenomenal pitching staff. We are not one of the best 6 in the nation. That is a stupid thing to say.
That's got to be the [ Finebaum ]tiest Haiku I've ever read.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
TCUWIN said:
Are you trolling or just scheissing stupid?

rifram09

Sick to my stomach. I agree with Horned Eagle. Going into tonight I wasn't going to be disappointed at a loss to UVA, but the way that played out sucked.

Atomic Frawg

TCUWIN said:
Huh? Dude, you're tired. Go to bed.

rifram09

TCUWIN said:
Dumb

Bizarro Frog

Frogs played great in the field and on the mound. We should beat Ole Miss then Virginia twice. I guess the wind died in that last inning. We still have life and that is all one can ask every morning when they wake.

Go Frogs

berryfrog95

Why did I stay up, it was inevitable....dammit

We didn't look like we were going to be clutch tonight, too many poor at bats and some hurtful coaching calls....

Whiskey Frog

TCUWIN said:
Whatever weirdo

Horny 4 Life

TCUWIN said:
To say we are one of the top 6 in the nation is a stupid thing to say. Tech would argue that. Oklahoma State would argue they are better. We had a route that helped us get here. We have a phenomenal pitching staff. We are not one of the best 6 in the nation. That is a stupid thing to say.

b27659fed9b4166aafe0d6b9d5e2f0f0f6f1d85448a07398dad91783ff8f79da.jpg

TK2000

We win if Fitz holds up at 2nd. I guess he felt we needed to go for it. That pitcher was flustered at that point. 2 men on 1 out. I just like those odds better

Young and Horned

Well, hopefully he messes with the lineup. Need a new #2 hitter, think I current one is 1 for 40 in the NCAA tournament. Cannot afford to keep that going at this stage.

Pitching was fantastic.Defense was spectacular. Baserunning was not good. Hitting was TCU norm.

Need Alexander to come out Thursday and turn it on beastmode. Then need good strong game from Kipper against Virginia and hopefully we can play them again and show them Morrison.

With those three pitchers I think we have just as good a shot at getting to the Championship than anyone else before us in our position.

Go get em Frogs. Your journey is NOT over.